Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Normal Weirds - Same Difference (2024)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Mooshka, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Mooshka

Mooshka New Member New Member

Mar 4, 2024
    California, United States  United States
    Artist: Normal Weirds
    Album: Same Difference
    Released: 2024
    Genre: Punk / Anarcho-Punk / Post-Punk / Deathrock
    Format: MP3
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    Duration: 00:35:09

Tracklist:
    01 - Silence = Violence [00:02:06]
    02 - Shallow Grave [00:03:19]
    03 - Cheaper Than Crack [00:03:08]
    04 - Past Lives [00:03:30]
    05 - Wanna Be Here [00:02:45]
    06 - Angels & Insects [00:04:11]
    07 - 6 Days A Week [00:03:46]
    08 - Car Crash [00:03:50]
    09 - Copium [00:00:36]
    10 - Mr. Riot [00:02:54]

Bandcamp

[​IMG]

Normal Weirds Biography

SF East Bay area Punk, Anarcho-Punk, Hard Post-Punk, Deathrock band Normal Weirds have finally released their anticipated 10-song debut album, 'Same Difference'.

Same Difference inadvertently tells the story of Vocalist/Bassist Justin Harlow's life story told backwards: "It starts off with how I am now, with the veil lifted from my eyes. And how I've broke free of my dark past. Then it starts to slowly go backwards hinting at how life makes you a zombie of the person you once were and how growing up is a lot of bullshit you never wanted to do but no matter what you still do it."

"I feel like the album is about growing up in almost changing like a metamorphosis to become a better person that I was never supposed to become due to my circumstances and past. I think it's ultimately about defying the odds and breaking free off the path that was paved for me, becoming better then those who came before me."

Normal Weirds have been described as genre bending with raw, punchy, catchy, riffs and lyrics.

The album was Engineered, Mixed and Produced by Ryan Clark, and Mastered by Paul Miner.

80% Weird, 20% Normal, 100% Awesome.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

11 members have read this thread this month

1. Mooshka
  2. Rune
  3. Spike one of many
  4. Mad C93
  5. meier42
  6. WolrdPunki
  7. xjarox
  8. mentalni
  9. Kidcd
  10. C@S
  11. Corrosion