Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New guy!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by hembrantpunk, Sep 17, 2012.

1. hembrantpunk

hembrantpunk Member New Member

Sep 17, 2012

Well, I joined this site mainly because I wanted to share my music and discover other bands aswell, I didn't really find a suitable thread to post this in so I just thought this would work okey.
    Anyways, I'm a swedish metalpunk who's playing in a D-beat/Kängpunk band from Malmö, Sweden! Check it out if you feel for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6r3euiSc74

http://www.facebook.com/hembrantpunk

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I like the sound but what's wrong with bloggers? Hi

3. hembrantpunk

Sep 17, 2012

Thanks man! Well, maybe the title doesn't suit english as good as it does with swedish. in Sweden, bloggers, or "bloggare" are these rich, blonde, bimbos who are just a bunch of attention whores, I mean, who doesn't hate that shit?

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Oh ok, gotcha.
    Hey, while we're on the subject, maybe you can translate this for me "Vi vill ikke ha" - it's a song from Rövsvett.

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Not the whole song, just the title. :D

6. hembrantpunk

Sep 17, 2012

Sure man! It looks more like danish or norweigan but I can still understand it since the languages are pretty much the same! It directly translates to "We do not want"

7. XxInGrindWeCrustxX

XxInGrindWeCrustxX Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 2, 2012

Pretty Sick.

8. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Cheers, mate :beer: