Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Italian Miseria - Miseria CD (Italy) (2007)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    This band does not even feature on discogs like a lot of other newish Italian hardcore bands for some reason. The following review was copied straight from Do-It-Yourself Hardcore Punk Zine • DIY Conspiracy

"For the record, this is Miseria from Italy, not Misery from Minneapolis!

The CD comes in a 7″ record sleeve, so when I received it I thought it was a vinyl record. Now straight to business. Miseria play some really nice tunes, there are nine fast and tight songs with a total length of about 16 minutes in total. The music is fast as I like it and reminds me of the old Italian bands like Negazione and Wretched. The guitars remind me of the British punk legends Conflict and other anarcho-punk classic. All lyrics are sung in Italian but there’s a separate sheet of paper with their translations in English.

Despite the short songs, the lyrics are actually quite long and very well written. This record is much more sensible than the usual unoriginal crap most of the faster hardcore and crust bands used to write. So instead of the same old slogans you’ll find really intelligent and well-written lyrics without losing their punk intensity and political charge. I really love this record."

Unfortunately I don't have the English translation of the lyrics.

[​IMG]

Miseria - 01 - La Moderna Schiavitu'.mp3
    Miseria - 02 - Chi Sara' Il Prossimo.mp3
    Miseria - 03 - Torture Di Massa.mp3
    Miseria - 04 - L'Autodistruzione Della Civilta' Occidentale.mp3
    Miseria - 05 - Massacrati Dal Denaro.mp3
    Miseria - 06 - Circolo Vizioso.mp3
    Miseria - 07 - Guerra Preventiva.mp3
    Miseria - 08 - Punto Di Non Ritorno.mp3
    Miseria - 09 - La Zona Del Crepuscolo.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

RECORD INFORMATION

Miseria
    Release Date : 1996

Recorded & mixed at Lorito Records, Medellin, Colombia, December 1995 & January 1996.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Miseria Biography

WEBSITE
    Death Metal band from Medellín/Colombia, formed in 1992

Band members: Mauricio (3), Juan Carlos López Ortiz
    Band ex-members: , Juan Carlos Henao
    ---

Two Scandinavian metal bands and an Italian hardcore punk band conquered the stage as Miseria. The power metal band from Finland was formed in 2002 while the five-piece alternative metal band from Sweden started 14 years later in 2016. The guys from San José, Costa Rica founded their band in 2014.

The story of Miseria begun in the summer 2002. A rock band called Desafinado decided to end their journey and so was Miseria born. The first line-up was very feminine. Virpi played the guitar and handled the vocals, Minja played the bass, Annu banged the drums and the keyboards were Paivi's field. Joni was the only man and the one to bring male vocals into the music. After few months it was time to make our first demo (Alone...) and soon afterwards we played our first gig in Luovan nuorisoseura, Kurikka. New demo, the Night of Fetus was published in July 2003.

In October 2003 Annu left the band and a new drummer, Anssi Kaunismaki, joined in. Anssi played with us for a while and we played in several places for several different kind of people. In April 2004 Miseria was ready to record a mini-cd called Silence Within.

In May 2004 Anssi decided to move to Helsinki and so Miseria was forced to find a new drummer. Fortunately Ville Karhu found us and joined the Miseria-crew. Miseria headed back to studio in April 2005. Within four days was born a single called Lost Forever. This record which includes 3 songs was released in 25.5.2005. Although music is faster melodies play still a strong role in the music of Miseria.

By now Miseria has played about 30 gigs and there is more to come. One big breakthrough for Miseria is the gig in Nummirock, Finnish midsummer festival. In the winter 2006 Minja decided to leave Miseria. We found ourselves without a bassplayer and we also thought that it was time to make the guitars scream just a pitch louder. So in the beginning of the year 2007 Teemu Rantanen (guitar) and Jarmo Makela (bass) joined Miseria.

Miseria is heading for studio soon, new songs are ready to be recorded so keep on following the path of Miseria. Much has happened and there is so much to look forward to.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Hell'Zine Productions

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Miseria

Nicumo

Denigrate

Sins in Vain

Crimson Sun

Beautiful Betrayal

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Rune
  3. aint ashamed
  4. pedrodalion