Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Let's introduce me

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Sabot77, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Sabot77

Sabot77 New Member New Member

Dec 29, 2023
    Lombardy, Italy  Germany
    Hi bro and sista

I grew up in '80's involved in the Milano's anarcho-punx scene (Virus social space and squat) listening DOA, DK, Mushroom Attack, Negazione, Peggio Punx, Contropotere, Contrazione, Franti, Kina, Eskorbuto, La Polla Records and some '77 groups as Stiff Little Fingers, Angelic Upstarts, Poison Girls, Bad Brains, Conflict, the Clash) and year by year growing with reggae and ska as The Ruts, Kortatu, The Specials, Laurel Aitken, Skatalites, Linton Kwesi-Johnson and new-wave post punk (Sisters of Mercy, Killing Joke, Cure, Bauhaus, Stranglers, Gang of Four, Cabaret Voltaire) and also garage punk revival (Fuzztones, Sick Rose, Nuggets collections) and old group as Chocolate Watch Band, Velvet Underground, Sonics, Kinks, Jefferson Airplane and all Motown music like Supremes, Ronettes, Shangri-La's, Temptations, Marvin Gaye etc. Then moved to Amsterdam and Berlin and also started listenin hip-hop posse in social centres and psytrance at free party Cypress Hill, Einsturzende Neubauten.. Now at 50 years old i'm linked to the anarchist area (associated at the theory und praxis of the 3 weeks ago deceaded Alfredo Bonanno, Wolfi Landstreicher, and also looking at the past Severino Di Giovanni, Jules Bonnot, Alexandre Jacob, Nietzsche, Walter Benjamin, Max Stirner) and i listen to all that music plus Assalti Frontali, Serpe in Seno, Atari Teenage Riot, Chicks on Speed, Ladytron, Miss Kittin, Zion Train, Asian Dub Foundation, International Noise Conspiracy, Massive Attack, Portishead, Beastie Boys, John Coltrane, Gorillaz, Fatboy Slim

Spike one of many, Kevin101 and Rune like this.

2. Kevin101

Kevin101 Member Forum Member

Dec 1, 2023
    Male , 61 years old
    Leinster, Ireland  Ireland
    Hi and welcome

9 members have read this thread this month

1. Sabot77
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. DeadKennedy
  4. Rune
  5. Kevin101