Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Introduction

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by capecodcarbomb, Jan 13, 2024.

1. capecodcarbomb

capecodcarbomb New Member New Member

Yo My names Ky, im a 19 y/o bass player from New England trying to get out of the social media hellscape of instagram. Im real into the DIY scene up here and try and support it all, recently my main venue got shut down and soon to be demolished (Prov Punks hmu and get me into some new spots) my main music interests are Grindcore, Hardcore, Punk, Powerviolence and some emo shit (orchid, saetia, etc.) but have been trying to get into more crust. if we talking politics (not my fav subject of convo tbh) the environment has to be our top priority, capitalism and environmentalism cannot exist in the same world, but ill leave it at that. Really im just here to lurk most of the time but ill try and participate or start some interesting threads lol

Rune and Spike one of many like this.

2. TreyofToday

TreyofToday Experienced Member Experienced member

Welcome; Yeah I think capitalism and democracy can't exist either; just buy votes, fuck it, mine's for sale; it never goes our way anyway. New England had some of the best hardcore and shit, at least in the 20th century. The PIST are playing again!

6 members have read this thread this month

1. capecodcarbomb
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Rune
  4. Spike one of many
  5. TreyofToday
  6. atlastitan