Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

INDUSTRY - A Self Portrait at the Stage of Totalitarian Domination of All Aspects of Life (2023)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by sebas, Mar 12, 2024.

1. sebas

sebas Active Member Forum Member

Aug 7, 2022
    Quebec, Canada  Canada

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

RECORD INFORMATION

A Self Portrait At The Stage Of Totalitarian Domination Of All Aspects Of Life
    Release Date : 2024
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

INDUSTRY Biography

At least three bands share the name "Industry":

1) A New York-based synth/pop band most famous for their 80's MTV, European radio and U.S. club hit "State of the Nation" and the Stranger To Stranger LP (released by Capitol Records). Second single "Still Of The Night" was also a popular video on MTV. Capitol Records marketed them as the next Duran Duran, and the band spent much of 1983 and 1984 touring as the support act for Billy Idol, Talk Talk, and INXS. After the band split up, keyboardist and vocalist Jon Carin became a session musician and co-wrote Pink Floyd's hugely successful 80's comeback single "Learning To Fly."

2) A boy/girl pop act formed in Ireland and managed by former Bubble Hits TV channel boss James Hyland. The band's first single is "My Baby's Waiting" and was released in 2009. The band comprised Donal Skehan, Morgan Deane, Michele McGrath and British Lee Hutton.

3) A four piece electronic rock band from England, formed in 2007. Who in 2009 have changed their name to 'The Fall of Industry'.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Static Age

Label from Berlin, Germany.

Shop located here:
    Bürknerstraße 6
    U-Bhf. Schönleinstraße
    12047 Berlin

open: MO-SA 13-19h

Also appears as Static Age Musik.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO INDUSTRY

Fiction Factory

Fra Lippo Lippi

China Crisis

Belouis Some

Spandau Ballet
  2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Strange, there seems to be something wrong with the files. My players don't recognize the files as mp3's and when I try to rename them it says "remove write protection". When I try to view one of the files, it tells me: File not found. Could an error have occured during packing or uploading? Am I the only one who's got this problem?

EDIT: What program are you using to pack the files?

3. sebas

Aug 7, 2022
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    Oh wait, the files are ALAC... That might the problem, will upload mp3 version after work.

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Hey I got it working now. For some reason the compressed file had lost its extension. Not sure if it happened during decompression or even before that but in any case, unpacking that file without an extension corrupted my mp3s. So I just renamed it, adding a .rar extension (looking at the mediafire link above I see it was originally a .zip file but renaming it to a .rar file still did the trick). I extracted it to a new folder and now I can play them. How that file lost its extension is still a mystery to me.

5. sebas

Aug 7, 2022
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    I don't see how to remove that thread.
    I've uploaded a new one.

Spike one of many likes this.
  6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012

20 members have read this thread this month

1. sebas
  2. meier42
  3. Spike one of many
  4. bruski
  5. Rune
  6. Zbyszek
  7. aint ashamed
  8. Jo Ko
  9. mentalni