Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

How can I download Pussy Riots “Kill the Sexist”?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Hexhed, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Hexhed

Hexhed New Member New Member

Mar 30, 2023
    Male
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Hello. I am from Illinois. I like Black Flag, The Stooges, , and newer bands like Gasmiasma. I really joined Anarcho-punk.net in hopes of downloading “Kill the Sexist” by Pussy Riot. Does anyone have a copy I can beg, borrow, or steal?

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hi Hexhed. If you scroll down on the download page you'll see that someone posted another link which is actually working. I'll post it here for you: *** Riot - Kill the *** (2012).rar
    Just click on slow download button on the right-hand side (tortoise icon) and it should work ;)

3. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I went ahead and grabbed it as well, thanks. It's a shame it's on that site though, beeing both very slow and kind of hard to navigate because of the language. I'm tempted to re-upload it onto here, if you don't want the honors? :)

Edit: Since I'm online and you aren't I went ahead and did it. 8-)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    Spike one of many likes this.
  4. Hexhed

Hexhed New Member New Member

Mar 30, 2023
    Male
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Thank you very much.

5. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Great band and activists. Always entertaining lol! I was tempted but decided not to. But it's nice of you to do so 8-).
    Yeah, it can be a bit tricky to navigate in a foreign language if you're unfamiliar with that site. The speed doesn't bother me that much if I'm just downloading a single album (I know, time is money and all that :p) One thing I don't like about that site though is that you can't have simultaneous downloads running. That sux!

7 members have read this thread this month

1. Hexhed
  2. Spike one of many
  3. Starfighter
  4. aint ashamed
  5. DISKÖNTINUED
  6. Charger Bullet
  7. Patch