Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by JunkyardLover, Jul 4, 2023.

1. JunkyardLover

JunkyardLover New Member New Member

Jul 4, 2023
    Male , 25 years old
    Silesia, Poland  Poland
    I am more than delighted that I've found this place. This is gonna be interesting journey.

I am tech-guy, engineer, lover of DIY builds and repurposing old junk in new ways. More of a nerd than party-like guy; tinkering with old computers and linux-based operating systems, programming old pieces of scrap that have some kind of microcontrollers in them, doing weird things with it (rotary dial phone programmed as input for Microsoft Excel). An artist in some way - writing stories in Polish (because I still have to learn english better), in next few months I gonna try some bookbinding in my free time.

Just having fun, but trying to live life wisely enough not to screw everything up.

Cheers!

2. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Hello and welcome! That's so cool, I wish I had the knowledge to reprogram stuff. I like coding, but I didn't have the patience to learn more than the basics in a few languages (mainly for school purposes a few years back). Nowadays I'm more about the physical kind of "coding" if you will, I'm talking about soldering and repairing broken electronics. It started out with old video game consoles but with experience came confidence and now I'm taking on a bit of everything. My latest project was repairing an electric guitar and making some leads for it. Anyway, welcome again, fellow nerd! :)

5 members have read this thread this month

1. JunkyardLover
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Starfighter
  4. aint ashamed
  5. AnarchyRules