Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

hi all

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by grippster, Oct 30, 2012.

1. grippster

grippster Member Forum Member

Oct 29, 2012

i cant tell if this forum is mainly for music or what, I like the theme!

I work on a corporate farm. I wanted first hand experience about it. its my job to issue out the chemicals for the farm. I never realized that theres chemicals for fungi. I also didnt realize all the fertilization is from chemicals. I was interested in the employees point of view. One person I talked to considered my company to be an evironmentally friendly company.

Anyhow, I was on the internet searching for some inspiration. And I found this site! It seems a lot people where i live just feel sorry for me when i tell them of my hitchiking, dumpster diving adventures. My coworkers think my homesteading dreams are cute and silly. It is easy to lose myself out here and my ambition to live my anarchist life feels low. With the main topic of conversation around being football and the kardashians, I wonder if my life is in vain.

I am hoping i can get more involved with the punk community with this site. I am ready to move on to something new, I need some support! I also have lots of tips for hitching, and hoppin trains and camping if anyones curious. I have a strong interest in carpentry and raising 20k for land. so far i have 3k.

Growing up I listened to alot of replacements, x and husker du. Now I like alot of punk, indie and post rock.

happy posting,

Charlie

2. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Don`t let them get to you, you have obviously tried and succeeded already! Most of them have no idea of what/how dumpster diving or hitchhiking really is, their opinions don`t matter.
    Welcome!

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hey Charlie welcome to APN...chin up, boots strapped! :ecouteurs:

4. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Welcome To APN, haha i thought you were a Troll, have you ever lived or have you ever been involved in a community that had anarchists in it?? From reading the tread you started on Somalia i got the impression that you had not been active in an anarchist community in the states, Welcome, you're intro reminds me of Jack Kerouac and that book the Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

A lot of us are a bit like that...

Fuck Somalia...

Lets start creating that anarchist world here and now ;)