Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello there

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by LiteStone, Jul 10, 2023.

1. LiteStone

LiteStone New Member New Member

Jul 10, 2023
    the Netherlands  Netherlands
    Hi, I'm LiteStone, a trans woman punk

I have been in the punk scene for quite some time but haven't really sought out a community (instead sticking to expressing my punk believes in other online communites) and have been seeking a place where I can share my punk believes

well... as stated before I'm a trans woman and also asexual! (don't mean I can't be kinky tho). I am 20 years old and idk what else to talk about here so ig AMA??? idk I'm bad with introductions

Rune likes this.

2. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Hello and welcome! Here's a few questions:

If a person existed completely isolated from the rest of humanity - would they still value "goodness"?
    What's your favorite bands right now?
    How far is it?
    What's your favorite smell out of generally concidered "bad" smells?
    Why is it rude to wear a hat in class?
    Would you rather never be able to go outside again, or never be able to go inside again?
    What are you most passionate about right now?
    If you make a room out of only one-way mirrors (including the floor and ceiling) - what would you see from the outside?

3. LiteStone

Jul 10, 2023
    depends on how you define goodness. nice to other people? probably not
    I like a lot of bands, some niche some more popular, when it comes to popular bands I mostly like MCR and Greenday
    how far is what? my transition? I just started taking titty skittles 4 days ago
    I don't like any smells in general...
    it's rude to wear a hat cause teachers are stupid
    never go outside again
    most passionate? idfk... like... I like video games?
    are the one-way-mirrors pointed inwards or outwards? if it's outwards then you'd see yourself from the outside, if it's inwards you would see whatever is inside the box

4. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I meant in general. How far is it...? :o But I'm happy for you that you've been able to start the treatment! This also reminds me I made a custom trans rights NES for a friend a few years back. I'll post it if I find an old picture!

They're pointed inwards but the box is completely empty. Would you see just light (light comes in, but it doesn't come out)? Would you see only darkness? I have no idea!

5. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Found it! I restored it from completely dead and dirty to fully working and looking great. :)
    [​IMG]

LiteStone likes this.
  6. LiteStone

Jul 10, 2023
    ig I sti;ll don't know what you mean with how far is it... so imma say about 300 meters

darkness + whatever's inside the box ig? but I mean if you truly want to know just run an experiment

Starfighter likes this.
  7. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Welcome, LiteStone!
    So I actually did an experiment with a pane of one way mirror, a hand-held mirror opposite that and a light source in between. Without the light source (just ambient or reflected light) I could only see black in the mirror. With the light source I could see the light source reflected in the mirror. There was no infinity repeat pattern which I expected to see.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2023

9 members have read this thread this month

1. LiteStone
  2. Starfighter
  3. ungovernable
  4. Charger Bullet
  5. Rune
  6. Spike one of many
  7. sgtwilko99
  8. AnarchyRules
  9. Ⓐ//hug0//Ⓔ