Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Anarcho-Punk.net - Crust Punk Community & Music Download Ⓐ/Ⓔ.

1. Starfighter replied to the thread Hello everyone.

Sure! I'll PM you my account name because I don't want it out in the open.

May 20, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  2. Starfighter replied to the thread Swedish Various Artists - Mot Sverige I Tiden (2023).

This is my first release, read more about it here. I've gotten my expenses covered so here's the free download! It's also available for...

May 20, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  3. Starfighter posted a new thread.

Swedish Various Artists - Mot Sverige I Tiden (2023)

[img] MP3 | 320 kbps CBR | 107 MB | Total running time: 44:53 01 - Warför - Bränder.mp3 02 - Svaveldioxid - Det Som Inte Får Hända.mp3...

Forum: International anarcho-punk downloads

May 20, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  4. Kara replied to the thread Hello everyone.

Can you do that without joining any rooms? I thought it was mandatory to be able to browse the other members' files. Shows what I know,...

May 20, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  5. Starfighter replied to the thread Dirt - Never Mind Dirt, Here's The Bollocks (1982).

No problem, if I have the music being asked for laying around I'll always upload it! Well, as long as the band fits this forum and it...

May 20, 2024 at 8:42 AM
  6. Starfighter replied to the thread Hello everyone.

Oh, okay, that kind of dipshits... Well fuck those guys. Can you do that without joining any rooms? I thought it was mandatory to be...

May 20, 2024 at 7:45 AM
  7. h0rr0rbl0b replied to the thread Dirt - Never Mind Dirt, Here's The Bollocks (1982).

thanks for this

May 20, 2024 at 5:37 AM
  8. h0rr0rbl0b posted a new thread.

Been here b4

Been here years ago couldnt remember my login info etc... but happy to be back

Forum: New members introductions

May 20, 2024 at 5:07 AM
  9. Kara replied to the thread Hello everyone.

Well a lot are being like fuck the world then harassing trans people, luckily enough we have BPK(Independent Punk Collective). Also...

May 20, 2024 at 4:42 AM
  10. Rune liked Starfighter's post in the thread Hello everyone.

I guess a lot of punks still adhere to the notion that punk is about having an offensive attitude towards everyone, can't blame them...

May 20, 2024 at 4:33 AM
  11. Rune liked Kara's post in the thread Hello everyone.

It's weird... A lot of "punks" who just are mean spirited dipshits. But there are also quite good ones. It's mixed honestly. About punk...

May 20, 2024 at 4:32 AM
  12. Rune liked NihilismPrevailed's post in the thread *Nods upward* Sup?.

Hey everyone, Well, I'm new here. I'm an old guy with kids and grandkids. I used to be super active in the punk scene about 25 years...

May 20, 2024 at 4:31 AM
  13. Rune replied to the thread What are you listening to?.

Nice stuff. :) Got Clamavi De Profundis again [MEDIA]

May 20, 2024 at 4:29 AM
  14. Rune liked NihilismPrevailed's post in the thread Transphobia in Anarchism.

I have a Son that is AFAB, transitioned at 19 (Now 22) and I personally will chose to identify as a threat and my pronouns will be...

May 20, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  15. Rune liked NihilismPrevailed's post in the thread Anarchism Frequently Asked Questions / Anarchism for beginners.

all forms of government are counterproductive to true and absolute individual autonomy. Society doesn't need them. Each person should be...

May 20, 2024 at 4:13 AM