Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

'Australian Defence League' tries to march again, May 15, Melbourne

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by butcher, Apr 27, 2011.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

right after learning that some of the local bones' crew were again getting cheeky with a bunch of kids on the street, i'm now considering a hefty worm-treatment applied by blowpipe arrows drenched in the stuff i got from the dog allied neighbors... good night, weird worm pride!

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

no, no, no, you need:
    [​IMG]

3. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

IIIIIIII'm going on a march!

4. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

We outnumbered them again...they had 15-20 we had a fuck of a lot more than that. Nice strong presence from the Anarchists as well I must say. I was interviewed after for some youtube mini-doc on the day but only as a soundbite.

The police got a bit nasty with us when we linked arms after I mooned the ADL and told them to kiss the fattest part of my arse...we ended up surrounding the police and the ADL and essentially kettled them then forced/pushed the lot of them out of Federation Square to the chants of "fuck off nazi scum!", "on yer bike" and "na na na na, na na na naaahh h-e-e-e-e-y goodbye!" I got whacked in the gut by a cop when I refused to move back and for holding his wrist so he couldn't push us....needless to say, one officer temporarily was relieve of his hat by somebody in the crowd.

We tore up the ADL banners, drowned them out with speeches and hurling abuse...etc

A fun day had by all.

5. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

@ndy's brief report gives a pretty good overview:
    The masturbatory fantasies of the ADL, et al, can be read here:
    www[dot]libertiesalliance[dot]org/2011/05/15/beginnings-of-the-australian-counterjihad-australian-defence-league-adl-holds-demonstration-in-melbourne-on-15-may-2011/
    Some of the choicest cuts are:
    i'm unsure how a quick eviction counts as 'holding ones ground'... lulz
    obviously reality in no way impedes the movement, although the comments (probably trolls but...) connected to the Herald Sun story are pretty fucked, hardly suprising given the latent racism of mainstream discourse bellowing out from the media and politicians at present.

BTW, Nazis are sexy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

One of the above photos features the wannabe lil' Hitler of the 'real' ADL (there have been a number of splits, but this group is the only one to have so far had a visible street presence - albeit a laughable one), Martin Brennan.

Here's a close up:

[​IMG]

say hello if you see him round town...

7. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

The really fat fuck pictured above can haz facebook, say hi at:
    http://www.facebook.com/mrwitch

he appears to have difficulty counting, on top of his problems with literacy:

[​IMG]
    (in reality it was about 25 nutzis to 150-200 counter demonstrators, not the 100 to 1000 claimed above)

more sexy pics of Paul and details of 'confirmed attendees' (facebook styles) available via the anti-bogan wordpress

here's a teaser to get the juices going:

[​IMG]