Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

(GREEK) LINK FOR ALMOST THE COMPLETE DIY PUNK DISCOGRAPHY OF GREECE

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by eric boucher, Oct 26, 2009.

1. eric boucher

eric boucher New Member New Member

Oct 16, 2009

http://punk.gr/punkmusic/index.php

This is a link were you can find almost every diy release in greece including some legendary bands like:

GENIA TOY XAOYS
    NAYTIA
    PANIKOS
    ANATELLON TROMOS
    ARNHTIKH STASH
    XAOTIKO TELOS
    ADIEKSODO
    STRESS
    EKTOS ELEGXOU
    PISSA KAI POUPOULA
    GOULAG
    EX-HUMANS
    VANDALOUP
    XASMA
    WXRA SPEIROXAITH

& a lot more

2. Ira

Ira Member Forum Member

Nov 15, 2009

hey there.could you review please that link?it isn't working and i don't know greek to use the site but i am very interested in the greek punk scene.

3. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Yeah, the link isn't working. I have to ask does this include Hibernation (as they are my favorite as far as greek bands go), I hardly speak any greek and am not sure if they are included under their greek name...

4. Ira

Ira Member Forum Member

Nov 15, 2009

uhh if any of you finds an working link it would be great.

5. paoole

paoole Member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

6. viktim

viktim New Member New Member

Nov 15, 2009

A link where I could download Rebetiko music?

Thank you in advance.

7. exarhis

exarhis New Member New Member

Dec 28, 2010

classic Greek lol

8. Drippingsoul13

Drippingsoul13 Member New Member

Feb 10, 2010

I do not speak greek so that site doesn't help me out much. I want to learn a bit more about greek bands.

9. exarhis

Dec 28, 2010

because of that i told classic Greek , i am Greek but i haven't got albums to upload.

10. devils_trumpet

devils_trumpet Member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2010

Ok, I recommend you to download greek punk music from the following source: http://greekpunk.blogspot.com/
    It's simple since the site is in english. You just choose a band name from the left, and click on the download link.
    I don't know if you can see the greek characters, since some band name's are in greek.

Besides, you can also download from the site http://www.diymusic.org/index.php?lang= ... ge=english
    The link I post is the english version of the site, so just go on the download section and choose mp3s, except you're interested in something else.
    If you have any problems you can ask me.

11. yahar

yahar New Member New Member

Jan 2, 2011
     United States
    Crust in Greece?

I am aware that there is a very large anarchist movement in Greece. I am Greek, and to my understanding everday is war for the underclass there. Does anyone know of any greek crust bands, or blogs? I have searched but mainly all I have found is Greek Black Metal and NS Black Metal.

12. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
  13. yahar

yahar New Member New Member

Jan 2, 2011
     United States
    Re: Crust in Greece?

Awesome. Thanks. I wonder if anyone on here lives in Greece? I wonder how the Orthodox church views and responds to the struggle. How do the revolutionaries view the Church? If anyone knows...

14. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Well they don't really like the church and some even squated church owned buildings... Though I'm not greek so I can't really give any in depth commentary...

15. exarhis

Dec 28, 2010

I can haha. Church is diferent than Agion Oros the mounten Athos, the center of orthodox. Is semi autonome no women have ever steped into it, with the money from the one (business from legal criminals) and a lot people living in the caves. untouched ground. Pure nature. Opium cannabis and datura for meditation. The depth of the black holl is unmetered but old priest there nows it well, i have never been there because i am protecting my assholl secrently :)
    Further more for the upstares church and christian people they see a deep blue light appeared from athos ,somehow, i like it its a blue shell for orthodoxes. fanally they cannot react at the struggle , protects one another secrently . Yes i am nuts writing this but no more. :lmao:

16. AntimasteR

AntimasteR Member New Member

Oct 31, 2010

crust-like-fuck.webs.com
    Code:
        * Home
        * Downloads
        * V/A
        * Photos
        * Videos
        * Music Player's
        * Calendar
        * Forums
        * Members
        * DISTROS

17. Drippingsoul13

Drippingsoul13 Member New Member

Feb 10, 2010

I am planing on going to Athens this summer to see the happenings first hand.

18. stathis74

stathis74 New Member New Member

Mar 12, 2011

Thank you