Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

GG ALLIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by punkerfucker, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

He does raise and interesting question - how much should be allowed, as long as people "know what they are going into".
    I mean, it's like the cannibal guy who got jailed for murder, even though his victim had wanted to get eaten.

Especially in an anarchist society that would be an issue - the borders of personal freedom?
    We can all agree that rape is bad and should be punished, no arguments there, but the question is interesting.
    Because we all agree that freedom is important - as long as you doesn't hurt anybody - but what if the person wants to get hurt?

Like, when i go into a pogo pit and some guy slams me into a monitor, so that i have to visit the hospital - maybe i've broken something - should i be able to sue him or see him in anyway punished?

And where do you draw the line? Is it fine if people goes to his show and get some lesser injuries - they know what they were going into - or isn't that okay either? Do we draw the line at Rape, Fractures, Head-injuries or where?

2. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

The guy knew he was going into a pit, he knew there would be danger, he takes full responsibility since he was never obliged to throw himself inside. Also, the guy who slammed said victim would surely apologize if he realized what happened, so that would be easily solved.

I'd say the limit would be purposely assaulting anyone, rape, vandalism as in breaking into a house and wrecking it or spray painting shit on the inside of the house, a doctor refusing to treat a patient for any reason, and some others that I can't think of right now. But if a person voluntarily wants to get himself killed/injured then it's actually up to him.

Speaking of which, isn't suing participating in the System?

3. DrunkSquid

DrunkSquid Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 11, 2009

well after reading many of your comments it seems that this is like posting about your beastiality fetish on a bible forum or something.

4. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

It is, it was just a hypothetical question. Could have been punish him in any way, but as society is today, it would most likely be suing

5. manvsmaritoni

manvsmaritoni Active Member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

a bit off topic but i am quite sure everyone here supports the system in some ways. it sucks but it is unavoidable. you can dumpster your food and squat and all that good stuff but have you really spent no money at all? we are all using computers here so we are obviously not primitivists. not participating in the system? id love to participate more! id love to participate in its destruction, using it as i need it until a new system (autonomy!) was created to ensure all our basic needs were met. id love to sue the system in their own courts citing clear examples of the system violating its own laws thereby voiding any contract the government had with the people. in other words,even by their own laws, we dont have to follow their laws because they violated those laws first. sadly this is just a wet dream. we all know their liars, cheaters, and perhaps even the very definition of evil. kinda like gg.

6. FLAmoeba

FLAmoeba Active Member Forum Member

Jan 17, 2010

I see GG Allin as the glass roof of punk rock...it was broke the government couldn't stop him but an OD could....my 2¢

7. jjk3546

jjk3546 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 29, 2010

GG Allin is fucking hilarious. The ultimate unrepentant piece of shit. Dude was fucking insane. Look at some of his last interviews. If you're incredibly offended by his antics / lyrics, then I guess his mission was acomplished cause people seem to still bitching about him over fifteen years after his death. I just think it's funny. However one thing that I will say is that the present Scumfucs (SFSF, etc.) are a bunch of fuckin' idiots. Onna my road dogs got stabbed by one over a bottle of fuckin hot sauce a couple years back.

8. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Member New Member

Jul 11, 2010

I always hated GG Allin, he was so obnoxious.

He tried to be what Sid Vicous was(Shocking) but he failed so miserably

9. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

On GG Allin: Smallest Penis EVER!
    8=D

10. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    GG allin sucks.

11. testpattern

testpattern Active Member Forum Member

Jul 3, 2010

Well, fine, but his music is weak. I guess he had to make up for that somehow.

12. deadsmart

deadsmart Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 19, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so many serious sounding posts and then this hahahahaha, thanks for the laugh. :lmao:

I never really took GG Allin too seriously. Some of his music is alright but I can't really support his "message". He's like the burzum of punk (but instead of killing his friend, he throws poop at them....)

13. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

don't mean to bring up old topics but the lack of insight going on this thread is pathetic.

14. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

Fuck GG Allin. He was a messed up dude, I've only heard bad things about him as a person, wrote shitty lyrics, and the music I've heard by him was pretty mediocre.

15. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

taking things at face value = PUNKRAWK

16. Bones Booking

Bones Booking Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2010

GG is nothing compared to Sakevi (G.I.S.M) look it up if you can still see youtube videos, he threw chairs at people,brought a flame thrower and tried to burn his crowd alive, brough a chaindsaw and jumped to the crowd to cut them up,he went to a tv show in japan he wasnt invited he just went in lol and started singing crazy shit...He takes the cake as far as "extreme" performance on stage and the plus side it was GREAT fucking music.

PS- Supposedly there's a video of him brging an AK 47 to the stage and shooting it in the air, but never seen it...

17. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    try elaborating please. GG was garbage, people who really like him are usually brain dead morons.

18. deadrock98

deadrock98 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    i was never into GG Allin at all. i hated his music and the way he acted. i always hated that scumbag type of punk. but i have to say the one band i hate equally more has to be Anal Cunt. i fucking hate them and a friend of my friend is sleeping with the singer of the band even though he is married. i hate junkie bastards.

19. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

GG is alright if you like studying animals

His music is good for a laugh, but overall: fuck junkies :ecouteurs: -> :ecouteurs: -> :ecouteurs:

20. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

If it's true that he raped women, then it's not even worth listening.

4 members have read this thread this month

1. Dilz
  2. pogo pope
  3. celadrel
  4. punkmar77