Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

RPGs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valsira, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valsira

Valsira Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 14, 2009

Okay, as this came up in another thread I figured I'd start a topic so as not to have it derailed.

Not a WoW player myself but I love a good singleplayer RPG, especially the Suikoden and Star Ocean series and anything made by BioWare. I picked up FFXIII recently but will have to hold off playing it until the end of semester as I have lots of essay-writing to do >:(

Also D&D was mentioned, I have a 2nd edition game going with a few mates atm, playing as a Dwarven Fighter. We're only on our second quest so far, checking out some ancient cult's base and wrestling giant badgers :lmao:

So what's everyone else playing, favourite games, etc.

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    wow at first i thought this thread would be about rocket launchers (RPG)

i boycott RPG, i lost too many time of my life playing diablo2, getting rich as fuck, and then getting banned. RPG are like a drug, especially diablo2 and upcomming diablo3

3. Valsira

Valsira Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 14, 2009

Haha! Nope :p

I get what you mean, that's one of the reasons I don't play online RPGs like WoW, you can get obsessed with always trying to get a higher level or better items or whatever. And with single-player RPGs you don't have that pressure to be playing all the time.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.