Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

You're So Beautiful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hey guys, here's a funny story. I had just broken up with my girlfriend (actually she broke up with me) but instead of feeling sad, I actually felt good. I just thought to myself "fuck, why didn't I break up with her sooner?" I felt like I had discovered freedom. I was free of constant nagging and moaning about this and moaning about that and I was on my way to a female friend's place who wasn't at home and on my way back I bump into her and I told her what happened, and she tells me she's on her way to Bremerhaven to go live with her new boyfriend, whom she met about a month before, and asked me if I wanted to go with her and stay with them for a couple of days. I immediately packed my rucksack and we were off. Ok let me get to the point. I had a mohawk at the time and I'd dyed the tip black and the base red, but I usually never spiked it up (I know, my name) but it was kinda a special day and so I spiked it up. What I hadn't really considered though is that the hair that grew back out was blonde. So we had to change trains in Hannover, but we had a bit of time to kill so my friend looked after our stuff and I wandered off alone, checking out the station when I bump into these dudes with "I'M PROUD TO BE GERMAN" patches on their jackets, and they're going like:"I dig your hair, man. It's good to see another proud german." and I'm like oh fuck, when you look at my mohawk, it looks like the colours of the german flag: black, red and gold. I just told them to piss off and I crapped on my friend for not telling me. :lmao:

2. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

haha ok, im on my way over right now

3. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Hahah, oh thats tough luck. Its pretty neat that you can make your hair look like the german flag though, I mean except for the part about having potential nationalists compliment you.
    And yeah, it sounds like you needed that break-up!

Hah great! I`ll be waiting.

4. nclpw

May 25, 2012

and fuck yeah jam jars!

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Here's a more recent photo I've managed to dig up. It was taken during a company party (I had a year's contract working for a graphic design company). This was a theme party in a medieval "dungeon". I was one of the serfs and some others were dressed like nobles. This all ended in a "food fight" (only bread pieces) with the "nobles" and if one of us was caught we were put in the stock (you know, that contraption where you put your arms and head through and when it gets closed you're trapped) and someone would put flour and stuff in your hair. And as you can see I got caught once haha. I have lost some weight since then, though. But I still have those demon eyes.
    [​IMG]

And here's one from when I was a lightie. It looks like I've got a hunchback hahahaha.
    On the back it says "better active today than radioactive tomorrow".
    [​IMG]

6. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

7. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

fuck i dunno why those are so huge, sorry haha

8. nclpw

May 25, 2012

ugh, skateboard accident? i think i have a phobia for those things.

[​IMG]

9. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    WOW, is that you? you really do have beautiful eyes and a cute nose hahahaha. Cool vest, cool hairstyle, AND you smoke :lmao: (no it's not a good thing to be hooked on ciggies - I am also)
    Anyway good to finally see who I'm chatting with :D

10. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    And now to your pics, Fights. Well I can only return the compliment: Awesome pics!
    Oh, don't stop on my account. If you find another one you want to post then do so.
    Nice record collection. Man I used to have quite a few records myself but they were lost after a squat eviction :'(

11. nclpw

May 25, 2012

haha yeah, I don`t smoke regularly(I use snus, don`t know what you say in english. Its not snuff I think). which is actually more addictive.
    aw thank you, yeah I have that burned out hamster look don`t I :D

12. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

[​IMG]

I'm sexy and I know it...haha! :ecouteurs:

13. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grata Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

hey veganarchy I wanted to ask you: I saw your band had broken up but I was wondering if you maybe have another project going since I love your vocal style and would like to hear some more

:ecouteurs:
    nutz!

14. nclpw

May 25, 2012

huh, might as well delete my photo now ;(

15. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Haha not a chance - it now belongs to all of us.

BTW nucleopaw, did you also download any material from Pyhäkoulu? They made an ep, a split ep, a 12", and an lp and I've checked out several blogs' links only to find the files had been deleted again and again.

16. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Veganarchy is trying to eat his mic.

17. Veganarchy

Sep 10, 2009

Hey persona-non-grata, thanks for the compliment :) Hmm, at the moment I've got a couple of bandprojects lined up, but it's still only on idea-lvel. We've got the line-up for a new Rawpunk band, called "Fremmedlegionen", but we haven't had time to rehears yet. Also, I'm looking for people to start a melodic D-beat/scandicrust band. I'll let you know when shit hits the fan, and again, thank for the kind words :beers:

Don't say that! Your picture is great, and you looks like a nice person :thumbsup:

18. Veganarchy

Sep 10, 2009

Haha, can't get enough metal...!

19. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Veganarchy, rad pic. Sometimes black & white images work better than colour. Strange question: were you ever a skinhead? I don't mean neo-nazi.

20. nclpw

May 25, 2012

Haha thank you and likewise!

I thought I did! I`ve been downloading shitloads of music lately, I have to look through my library. I`ll link you if I find them!