Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Yo bro's and good hellos!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by The Freakboi, May 8, 2011.

1. The Freakboi

The Freakboi Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 8, 2011

Well where to start other than hello? I suppose I could start with a rhetorical question about how to start. Oh, I already did, well look at that.

Anyway, I'm The Freakboi (no, that isn't my real name, don't be silly) and I've been listening to a fair amount of anarcho/peacepunk for a good five years now. Actually, it was a rubbish five years, forget what I said. Except that last bit.. Shit, you've already forgotten so forget that, no wait, don't. I'm a fairly typical bedroom anarchist, preaching from the mount (actually, my computer) whilst still spending money at numerous supermarkets, browsing social networking sites, paying taxes, sending faxes (I can rhyme too) and trying to make it all okay by being self-aware, as if capitalism is okay so long as its ironic.

So there it is.. or maybe it isn't. Either way, I am The Freakboi; punk rock musician, artist, poet, anarchist and whatever other words you can think of to dress up the fact I'm unemployed.

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

g'day! :beer:

3. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

welcome :)

4. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

welcome :ecouteurs:

I hope you will find job soon !

5. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Howdy! I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. Try the steak... er, um... tofu.

6. The Freakboi

May 8, 2011

Man, that's eery! I'm a vegetarian, but surely you didn't already know that... GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

Me too.

7. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Oh, haha; I was just making a reference to how there's a lot of vegos on the site in general. Maybe I am psychic, though. Time will tell!

8. The Freakboi

May 8, 2011

Figures, never quite understood the huge connection between anarchism and vegetarian/vegan diets. Personally, I just don't feel that animals should die to provide me with food I don't even like all that much. I mean, I do like the taste of a good burger but I've yet to find a meat product I'd particularly want to kill for.

I don't care what anyone says, Pulp Fiction is awesome... also, Death Proof didn't suck anywhere near as hard as everyone made out.

9. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Human's worth killing for.

10. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

welcome