Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Wikileaks

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Dec 3, 2010.

1. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

The 23 year old soldier that gave wikileaks the video of killing civilians in Iraq is being held at a Marine base.
    His health and mental state are reportedly deteriorating and he is facing 50 years in prison

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    You have a problem tough guy? Apearently stating that I agree with someone in one line makes me a kiss ass? Or some kind of idiot? If so, then god forbid i take your place on the top of the idiot totem pole.

3. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

This is a little br00tal. I read about how he's undergoing sensory deprivation. That's Guantanamo shit right thurr. I mean, I guess I support wikileaks because they are bring attention of the faults of government to those who don't know, or were originally apathetic. No one deserves that kind of mistreatment, with the exception of those that advocate and initiate this kind of mistreatment. But what I find funny is why they are using torture tactics on someone who doesn't have any information worth torturing out of them. I've always figured torture is different than punishment, seeing as torture is to get something out of somebody, and punishment is just...well...punishment. I guess this is a new Fahrenheit 451 style way of saying "If you double cross us, we will punish you the same way we punish our greatest enemies in times of war."

4. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

Nice comeback. :lmao:
    A problem? Apparently. Stating your opinion is not the problem, it's how you repeatedly swear at anyone who disagrees with your beliefs without even giving an actual opinion or argument. Calling him a fucking douche bag because he has different views? Seriously? Let's all conform to Anxiety's views, how about that? Do you actually want everyone to share your beliefs? Take a look at your post history then reply. You'll see how helpful and kind you have been to the community.

5. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Like killing Nazis, you mean?

What? The owner of Cryptome emailed the guy, and that was the reply.

The whole of this crazy conspiracy that Assange did a deal with wikileaks is ridiculous, yet I actually bothered to retort.

No actually, I can speak and read French. Now I know that in the nect reply you're going to tell me what languages I can and can't speak, but what you say is irrelevant.

That comment was directed at how stupid you are in general. You commit yourself to conspiracy theories just because they are there. When someone tries to debunk them with the facts, you resort to acting like a child, sticking your fingers in oyur ears and going 'LALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING, YOU'RE WRONG' and directing personal insults at me. Then of course your best bud Anxiety69 will come along, a guy who's only purpose here seems to be to call me some user i've never heard of, and to get his head even further up your colon. At least you bother to make some half arsed argument up. And yes, I can speak French.

As I already said, that wasn't some racial epithet. In fact, I Specifically mentioned that. Of course facts and information are irrelevant to you.

Also, you're going on the very baseless information that i'm white and speak English as my first language.

Sadly. The guy doesn't even bother to state an opinion on an argument, it's just agreeing with Ungovernable.

6. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

I'm cooking my popcorn right now....

7. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I'm glad you enjoy the show, dear.

I do try.

8. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Well, I've already left my 2 cents on wikileaks here, so I don't have much more to say, and this argument isn't mine. I also know how these sort of "discussions" go down on this site, seeing as I've been in them once or twice, and from my knowledge and understanding, this has only just started. There's no other recent topics going off right now, so as to alleviate my boredom, I shall roast some chestnuts over an open fire, and get comfortable in preparation to the upcoming flame war.

All I can say to you is good luck.

9. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    WHatever mr. 40 posts. Ignore all the music i uploaded, all the mod decisions i help with, and focus on the morons (like yourself) i have to deal with here. real fair view of things. At least i am helping this community out by keeping posts and things organized and such, but since you cant see what i do behind the scenes here i must not be all that contributory. I don't always post my opinions because i'm not always sure of what it is, but i can certainly tell when someone is being a troll or a douche bag. Why don't you post your opinions that you are criticizing me for having or just shut the fuck up? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

10. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

off-topix I would say, the place for personal feuds should be the shitfights, correct me if I'm wrong.

Listeners request:
    This "sub-" thing was abysmal in my eyes, sitting here right in the aftermath of the masterrats. What about make me feel a bit better about the family members the scum robbed me before I was even born with something like a nice "I'm sorry for..."

11. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

this thread is giving me the :/ o_O
    anybody like a :ecouteurs: :beer: ?

Anywayz, the links I've seen claiming a deal was cut between Assange and Israel are dodgy as fuck (I've got no French skillz so can't comment on them), and as 0u818 has pointed out, checking the sources of such claims has either led me on a wild goose chase or been misquotes.
    I have no opinion either way, just the links I've seen don't really prove much for me.

12. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Oh ok i see, so why don't you talk to me in french, fucking idiot, so i can make fun of your grammar and act like a linguistic racist telling you that you're stupid because you don't speak perfectly a foreign language ? After all, you're the one who said english is almost the same as french, same grammar, english is from french, blablabla.... So let's talk, moron.

Hello, NGNM85

13. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

i was posting an article about the u.n.-torture commission starting to investigate on Bradley Mannings behalf - before the "debate" broke that loose.
    Manning is enlisted in the marine corps - regarded in the u.s. as an elite formation of the military. watching some vietnam-documentations recently i had to digest quite a number of statements about the "character" of the marine corps - to keep it short:
    "you are a trained killer who doesn't ask questions and your only loyality belongs to your glorious corps".
    Bradley Manning seems to be an in-loyal marine - a fine example to others who may ask questions - so his superiors have to do something about this example - they state a warning example - so it's more deterrence of other potential copy-ists than punishment for him, too bad that this makes no difference for Manning.

sorry, somehow i don't get the importance of the assange-business - but i think right now Bradley Manning and other potential sources of future leaks are really important and need every possible support.

14. Random Person From There

Aug 27, 2010

40 posts are enough, quality, not quantity. The next argument of yours would, hopefully not, be about age then? I'm not talking about what you do, or what you help with, I'm criticizing you for just posting one liners that are merely there to insult the other person, not to aid him. So what if you do all that and I do not, I am in no way a moderator, while on the other hand YOU are. It is a "job" your volunteered for, nobody forced you to become a moderator, you can leave at anytime. Being helpful at times and uploading albums is in no way an excuse to troll other members, I'm stating the apparent: You trolling. That much I can say by just taking a look at a few posts of yours, wasn't it someone's quote on here saying something along the lines of "Place no one on a pedestal, criticize everything" or something like that? Same applies in this situation. Now, I assure you, I have not contributed to this forum more than you have since as we both know you are a devoted tro...Moderator, while I am but a mere fledgling member that doesn't have much time or energy after work to post more than 40 posts. As previously said, I'm criticizing, to put it in your own words, you for being a troll on multiple occasions. That much I can say. Had Ghandi raped someone, he would have been criticized even if he did contribute loads of shit to the masses.

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Random Person From There, here's a one-liner for you:
    Shut the fuck up.

16. Random Person From There

Aug 27, 2010

Shove that one liner of yours up your ass, what do you think of that?

17. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    No.

18. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    I suppose than that quality is such gems of yours as "Shove that one liner of yours up your ass, what do you think of that?" or "Right..." Oh wait I see you posted you like Metallica... that explains volumes :lmao:

Nope don't care how old you are, smart people come in all ages, however i am guessing you to be a teenager or thereabouts.

Way to jump into the middle of things, if i "troll" someone it's because they have a history of saying stupid things like ou818 or whatever, nice to know he has you to back him up. I don't insult someone unless i feel they deserve it, and as far as not aiding them, I don't see you doing that, And you seem to be posting quite a few one liners lately, so I guess the word hypocrite should be slung at you.

I never said or implied that i am any better for such, nor that you are any less for such. All Is aid was i do what i can to help the community, What the fuck have you done?

You lost me there, i dont know what your talking about with that pedestal line. I dont place anyone on one, and i sure as hell wouldnt want to be placed on one. I respect many other members here and like to encourage the comments they make i agree with, so what? Show me where i've 'trolled' another member. Calling someone out for posting about corporate music they like here is hardly trolling. Looking at a few of my posts? out of of over 2000 and picking a few to support your opinion while ignoring the majority that don't? Way to be unbiased.

Mellodramatic Much?

Holy shit, comparing me being insulting to rape? You have more problems then just being a judgemental prick. And BTW Gandhi Was overated.

19. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

lotsa shitfighting going around....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo[/video]

20. Random Person From There

Aug 27, 2010

Actually, that was a one liner reply to a one liner where the other person probably did not even bother to read my previous post but prefered to use an insult rather than an actual argument. For that type of people, would you write an argument which would probably be not read or ignored (tl;dr) or reply with a straight-forward answer to his pathetic and laughable reply? I like Metallica? The fuck? Wow.

Yep, 18 year old.

Look who's jumping to conclusions, no, I am not defending ou818, since as you can see I have not even given my opinion on this controversial matter. One liners are targeted at people who use one liners, as said before do you expect me to write a massive post as a reply to a one liner and then be replied by another? Pointless when arguing with such people.

Tried helping here and there whenever I can even though it's not even my "job". Mostly reading on the forum rather than participating.
    What I was saying is that you are not above criticism. Apparently your posts on here viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5589&p=37544#p37544 really helped that guy even if the answer was apparent, the other posters actually tried helping while you tried to "instigate" the OP trying to get him pissed off. Well, if you do expect me to pick out some posts out of 2000, go do it yourself, you might learn a few things. I said it before but you seem too ignorant not to understand, I know that you have done more than any of us but that still is no reason to post one liner insults and then leave. That's a sign of a troll. Go read your post history.

Oh no your holiness, it is but mere facts.

Yes he was, and let's replace rape with insulting people at a public meeting constantly. Same thing basically.