Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Wikileaks

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Dec 3, 2010.

1. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Sorry for silly me, but whut's da trick to reed it in eeenglesch?

3. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

oh, soz, if you type in paismapuche in google search it should give you an option to translate the page. However, this site always translates pretty badly for some reason.

4. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

yup, I already tried, but it's too bad to make any sense... maybe one of the spanish speakers will... pleazz!

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You're joking right?

@Gobbledigooks let me know or quote what you need translated and I'll do it for ya...

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Thanx, I really apprechiate that - and I promise to learn more spanish than "no habla"/ "una cerveza porfavor"...

7. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Haha, Julian Assange was almost Time magazine's person of the year

8. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    ou818, whatever, i give up, you are free to think whatever the fuck you want, anyway you are worshipping Assange and you will refuse to believe anything against him except if he admit it himself. The proofs you are requesting are impossible to get, there is already enough evidences but you think its a big conspiracy, thats just ridiculous and debating with you is a waste of time.

9. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

It does definitely sound very suspicious. I will try to look into that for my own before i say more than i know of.

10. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Unlike you? You're going on the source of some French website who's citations is a seemingly religious Arabic newspaper?

That website says there's video evidence. Where's the video? If it turns up then i'll publicly apologise to you, and kiss your feet. Until then, i'm going to claim your dubious articles are just that. That's not proof or evidence.

If that's a slight at me, I looked that this, all I found was some ex member calling wikileaks part of the CIA. Three years ago. I got more information about the reliability of those sources than I got an Assange. The Arabic 'journalist' paper of which the website uses as a source is not something i've heard of, and something google has never heard of. All I could get from the name was that it seems to be a religious newspaper, and it's certainly not a reputable one at that, as it's nonexistent on any web searches.

Oh, and has for the team members quitting?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/willh ... e-of-mind/

They didn't like his management style.

11. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

according to this:

But then, you know how good the word of a politician is...

12. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Sources are ex members of wikileak, learn to read for fuck sake.

Are you stupid or what ? How the fuck are we supposed to get those videos if only assange and israel got them ?

No, they left because they thought wikileaks didnt achieve its initial goal : to provide a place to post leaks without any censorship, the article clearly explain it

You're not going to listen to anything, you're a waste of time.

13. sludgefuck

sludgefuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2010

dude there's no winning with that guy, he wins his arguments by pissing the other person off until they won't even bother

14. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    This:

[​IMG]

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

i wouldn't be surprised if agency launched disinformation is already running wild - and I will take a look at this "Internationale Gesellschaft für Menschenrechte" - on a first glance they look very well "established" but they seem to be very critical against "los barbudos" too and there are a few articles about german asyl-deportations - so who's the scapegoat of whom...?

16. ou818

ou818 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Well there we go then, that's the real reason isn't it? Assange wasn't gong to release documents with people's names in them.

What an utter bastard, not letting innocent people get murdered. How dare he.

17. Bones Booking

Bones Booking Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2010

Although, i do think think this whole WikiLeaks activism thing is pretty cool, i have a theory on thinking it's an inside job, meaning something we are actually doing just to create comotion and divert from something else, if you think about it everyone is focused on this around the world. It's probably just another thing to then create another act to take more of our rights liek the "Patriot Act"..............But that's just me i watch too many movies lol

18. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I think at least part of the "clear name" discussions between the leakers was about how to deal with names and backgrounds of agents and soldiers involved in warcrimes - to mention their full names/backgrounds would make them targettable for revenge...
    Their innocence is questionable, but possibly contributing to their assassination is a very personal question...
    I would have to think twice about it, even if beeing named in the public would hired/uniformed killers make thinking twice about their professional actions.

19. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I wouldn't think about it for a second...let those fuckers burn! :ecouteurs:

@ou818 I find it hilarious and a little creepy that you refuse to even entertain the idea that Assange has character flaws and maybe did the wrong thing in that case.

20. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    oh yeah right so maybe you can explain why i stopped debating and posted this:
    instead of wasting my time with an useless debate ?

Come on just shut the fuck up.

You are a master of the art of deforming texts and interpreting it the way you want.

Obviously they have nothing against censoring other people's name, by "censorship" they were referring to Assange refusing to release some documents and even destroying some leaks (he was the only one who have access to the key to decode the archives)

The french sources i quoted says nothing about names, it is talking about documents that were destroyed or were not released to public.