Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Who Are Your Friends Gonna Be?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by apples&onions, Jun 7, 2012.

1. apples&onions

apples&onions Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2012

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5_1zEz32s&feature=share[/video]

New Ramshackle Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :anarchism: :party: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :a:

2. rabidpossum

rabidpossum Active Member Forum Member

Jun 9, 2012

i love it! i have played acoustic shows with pat the bunny as both johnny hobo and wingnut dishwashers union but this stuff is my favorite! playing with these guys in buffalo new york july irst can't wait!

3. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

Rabid Possum!!!!! ha, ha I talked to you for a sec on PIX board before they raged me out of their sick as fuck community. Ha, ha, now I gotta go listen to beating the system! Man I really wanta hear your new stuff and the stuff coming out of your label! So, you lived in Brattleboro for a bit correct me if I'm wrong? Were you around at all during the time pat was doing Playtime Posse? If so do you know if any of the other guys that rapped in that are doing or ever did anything else, especially SK Murda?

Much respect dude! I hope you stick around here this is actually a functional community.

4. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

in this song I especially love the line: "And I'll just sit here in the yard and hope that the power goes out! Cause this could be the time it don't come back on and that would be, that would be fine!" :D

5. rabidpossum

rabidpossum Active Member Forum Member

Jun 9, 2012

ive spent a lot of time in brattleboro but never lived there.
    the newest stuff i have is at reverbnation.com/themarkleonard if ya wanna check it out. we got a new label Wilted Rose Records and we're doing a Connecticut accoustic comp now plus a buncha side projects and bands commin out.

6. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

Yeah I saw that a while back. I love your "press comments"! :lmao:

7. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

"I couldn't leave my house today. I'm terrified of market exchange."
    amazing! <3