Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

White power phenomenon...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derek Danger, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

I've always wondered about the cult phenomenon among actual nazis, people who act like nazis for shock (i.e. a lot of dickball metallers and younger punk kids) and "Nonpolitical" (i.e. nazi-positive) skinheads of loving American History X. They all seem to remember the movie like the nazis in it are the good guys.

Have they not watched the film to the end, or is there just something I'm missing out on here?

2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

If you think about the people you are talking about, they don't seem to leave much room for critical thinking in their thought process.

3. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Oh, yeah... point taken.

4. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Please Derek D. Brother. Don't EVEN get me started on this thread.....

5. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

I bet you could go off your head about it, and I thank you for that knowledge. This was just on my mind 'cause this "apolitical, patriotic" (code: "nazi-hugging") blog posted a gif of Derek (Oh, how unfortunate the name is!) blowing away the black kid, kind of implying that that's a cool thing.

Like, I feel sorry for the guy but you just don't post The Specials videos and apolitical "Unity" slogans on the same fucking page as your "I love Skrewdriver, just their lyrics are kind of a bit bad but I agree with them on patriotism but not on nationalism, but, but, but," bullshit excuse and your gif of guys with nazi tattoos capping black kids...

6. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

I'm not sure what yr asking here dude.
    Is it why nazis are rather cultish or is it why do 'apolitical' dickheads like nutzi shit, or both, or why is american history x popular and misinterpreted, or what?

7. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

What the Fuck??!! That dude is either stupid or crazy or most likely BOTH. The Specials & Bullshit Screwdriver are bands that are polar fucking opposites! Duh??!! I hate dumb fucks that try & justify having both in their music collection. In my mind, either you are a fan of one or the other. I FUCKING HATE FENCE WALKIN SHIT TALKIN FUCKS! I kinda hate them more then Boneheads in some ways my brother! At least the fuckin fascist lets you know most times that they are on the extreme right side of the fence. But fence fuckin sitters, shit man they drink beers with sharps one minute & talk about fuckin unity then the next minute are drinking beers with those WP motherfuckers talking we are all just skins & "I believe in white pride not white power. But yeah brother I'm just as proud to be an American as much as you are." fuckin bullshit. & to be an apolitical skin is ok by me as long as you are at least anti-racist & more into skinhead reggae than some oi bands that might be "Dodgy". I personally love Antifa Oi, that is pretty much the only Oi I jam to. But you also bought up another pet pervish I have in the Oi scene. Patriotic/nationalistic fucking flag waving in the Oi scene. The ONLY flag I wave is THE BLACK FLAG. Oh & the Jolly Roger, which tend to mean about the same thing now a days...... Damn Derek, I told ya not to be getting me started on this fucking thread bro! :lmao:
    & that dude had had a gif of WHAT??!! THAT DUDE NEEDS A STEELIE TO THE HEAD, MAYBE IT WILL HELP HIM FIND HIS MARBLES AGAIN! Maybe I am being a lil harsh but people see that shit & get the wrong idea! Nah.... Come to think of it man that dumb fuck needs a fucking boot party thrown in his fucking honor! & if that asshole trys to recycle this fucking swazzy :anti-nazi: my man the aggro smiley face is always down for a bit of the good old Ultra-violence! :ecouteurs:
    If ya catch my drift bro.... ;)

8. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

^This dude right here. AWWWWW! Your indignation feeds the fire in my heart with a healthy, warming feeling that the world isn't full to the brim with arseholes. Just most people...

9. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

Hahaha but buddy i am an "arsehole", I am just one you get along with Bro! :lmao: :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

10. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Sorry, it's really a few questions that I shouldn't have asked all at once.

Why do the "apolitical" guys curiously fetishise the movie's most violently racist scenes?
    Why do "actual" nazis fetishise the movie from start to finish, even though the nazis in the film don't win, and are portrayed as the bad guys?
    And why do arseholes love it so much for shock value? I know the whole nazi thing, but this last question is more rhetorical, like screaming "WHYYYY?" at the ceiling.

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5WaNyguecg&feature=related[/video]

12. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

Why? Cos they think it's cool (ie- they is total morons). I mean, we are talking seriously dumb, beyond all belief. To think it's cool to put Skrewdriver and Specials on the same page is dumb enough, but to also not realise that *anyone* with at least four brain cells will think you are a moron, rather than cool, well yeah - that just redefines the whole concept of 'dumb'. It's a wonder how such people get through life, really, I mean 'Duh... I wonder what happens if I hit my head with this hammer, ooops... Duh, maybe if I do it again...'