Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Whats up?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by slother, Dec 27, 2011.

1. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

This is my first post. I just moved to the Oregon coast recently and so far there doesnt seem to be any kind of a punk scene around here besides portland but i dont have a car or any friends so thats not an option. If anyone else is from this area let me know if theres any shows

2. elshano

elshano Member New Member

Dec 28, 2011

Haven't been in Portland in years. Interesting town (have played and hung out there), wish you the best ...

3. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Cheers :beer:
    Ya can pm message Thrashwitch666 she lives in Portland.

4. sparkey976

sparkey976 Active Member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2011

I was in Portland in 98, are the streets still littered with dirty syringes? I was there during the rose festive, that shit got pretty crazy and I likes me some crazy!

5. slother

Dec 27, 2011

I dont know. Portlands like 3 and a half hours from here thats the problem. I dont know anyone out here and im bored as fuck and wanna go to a fuckin show

6. sparkey976

sparkey976 Active Member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2011

I have similar issues in my area unfortunately and also I've got no one to go with to boot! all my asshole friends listen to metal \m/ Ive brought my 13 year old to a couple shows but i have to really watch him but it feels good to indoctrinate the next generation of future punks or skins

7. slother

Dec 27, 2011

that sucks man. in my hometown a lot of my punk friends turned into metalheads just getting drunk and being dicks to everyone. lame. another reason why i left

8. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Haha, isn't it the other way around? And hey, what's wrong with a bit of the metal? \m/

9. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

What did they turn into a bunch of lil asshole neo-thrashers??!! :lmao: Those kids suck....But I like me some Crossover tho... :D

10. @narcho-Skinhooligan

Nov 25, 2011

& for the record I say the neo-thrasher kids suck cuz they pick on a Fresh Crop buddy of mine. I have known some old skool Thrashers from back in the day. Some of those fuckers were my Best Buddies, some even skated(not a big surprise back then) but others were assholes.

11. slother

Dec 27, 2011

quote]
    Haha, isn't it the other way around? And hey, what's wrong with a bit of the metal? \m/[/quote]
    I like some metal like motorhead and iron maiden and stuff but where i come from a lot of the metalheads are just mindless morons