Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

whats up?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by A Better World, Mar 7, 2010.

1. A Better World

A Better World Experienced Member Experienced member

Feb 28, 2010

Posteda couple times but didnt introduce myself. For all intensive purposes my name is Grom. Im from New Jersey. Im 18, I been into punk since i was twelve, lately i been listening to alot of Rudimentary Peni, Witch Hunt, Conflict, INDK, Johnny Hobo, and well alot of bands i cant remember right now. Ive got M.A.D fear is control on right now courtesy of this website. Im kindve skewed in my beliefs right now. I spent the past few years figuring out everything i was against and now im not quite sure what im for. im against almost everything capitalism, racism, sexism, war, government, the consumtion of meat, the consumption of products made by the enslaved people of some country most of us couldnt place on a map, etc. I guess im for people working together to figure out what they want and take the steps to get it. Im for laughing, smiling, making love, and dancing in the wreckage they made of our world and i wish i could do that more often. I havent practiced any of my politics on a large scale in about two years because im recovering from a serious drug addiction and possible mental illness( now that you take the drugs away im off my fucking rocker). I write alot of poetry, love poetry, hate poetry, poetry that had to be writeen, poetry that makes no sense, etc. needlesandnihilism.blogspot.com has some of em. well i guess thats it im gonna go download some mor ealbums

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Well a late Welcome! is better than none, :rock: