Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What's up to all the Punk Skunks and Hooligans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sick Boy 77, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

I haven't been on in a while do to some BS but I'm back and just trying to catch up on the current issues. What's going on around you, your city/stats and country? Anything new or is it just the same old bullshit? Nothing to report here from Charlotte, NC. Same shit just a different day.

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twitExperienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

welcome back Anarcho, well it's summer soon so that's great i guess, but still same old shit when it comes to politics in denmark...

Cheers! :thumbsup:

3. mmogoingjian

mmogoingjianNew Member New Member

Jun 27, 2013

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

4. Kobac

KobacExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Croatia
    Gates of hell(European Union) are aproaching Croatia.

5. pUBBY CHunk

pUBBY CHunkMember New Member

Oct 10, 2012

Everything sucks.
    ...so, pretty normal in Central MA. A few more shows have been popping up here in New England; a few weeks back my buddy saw Tragedy, Dropdead, and Reagan Youth for $5 or somethin' up in NH.

6. moleee

moleeeMember Forum Member

Oct 19, 2012

trying to dig out the underground in Greenville NC because it is close to dead & gone