Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

what the actual fuck...

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Rebellious twit, May 18, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

2. Rosetta Stoned2

Rosetta Stoned2 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 16, 2011

you beat me to it you bastard!
    I was just about to post that, but ya, what the fuq?

3. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

Indeed, these people are morons.... :lmao:

4. nmara

nmara Active Member Forum Member

Dec 1, 2012

I wonder if they are oblivious to the fact that Nazism is promoting the dominance of the white race and the inferiority of everyone else and that if they were in 1930s Europe theyd all be put in the gas chambers by the very organization they are trying to represent

5. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    Crazy mother fuckers were all on this planet together and were all fucking humans we should embrace that fact. i don't understand the word race, i'm made of the exactly same thing as a black or a Korean guy, were not exactly different fucking species are we, all our genes can be traced back to one woman from Africa.

Spit on the nazis and pogo on the Jews

6. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

Beg your pardon? That to me is like saying "gee I hate racists and black people." I understand that organized religion has contributed to alot of negative aspects in today's world but that just seems really stupid to compare Jewish people to nazis. Jewish people do not have an agenda to wipe out every other sect of culture and background. Jewish people as a majority have not committed violent acts against others. Also before anyone brings up Israel and their acts of apartheid that is not an act from the Jewish people, it is from the government, I know people within the country who protest and fight for Palestine's freedom, they to are also Jewish, would you pogo on them? Would you also pogo on the victims of the holocaust? Or would you, like the nazis deny it ever happened? Would you pogo on the people born Jewish who like you and I, identify with our movement and our message of anarchism and fight for our hopes of a peaceful and anti-racist society? I was not born Jewish nor anyone in my family, but I think it is really self-defeating for a movement who identify's themselves as anti-prejudice and anti-fascist to have anti-Semitic ideology. If you agree that Jews need to be "pogo-ed" on you might as well be sieg heiling with the nazis instead. And if you think that way, I think you have no business in associating with our music and way of life.

And yes we are essentially all the same, but to make a statement like that is essentially solidifying the division that has plagued the human society. You want people to not be identified by their backgrounds, race, or religion? Don't make ignorant comments that advocates violence against such groups, because that in turn reinstates the said division.

7. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

Zionism has nothing to do with moderate jews, the ideology is made up by a fucked up guy in the head who was a fantatic, before zionism existed the palestinians and the Jews lived happy together....needless to say, us as anarchists need to stop generalizing \m/