Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What really pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spike one of many, Sep 28, 2012.

1. titch4

titch4 New Member New Member

Nov 23, 2012
     United Kingdom
    People who assume I'm a monarchist and a protestant because I support hearts ( a football club with a large monarchist and protestant fan base )

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Yeah, like name me your 5 favourite songs by Riistetyt or Pohjasakka :lmao:

3. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

srsly you guys? you don`t know every single release by your favorite artists? EVERY SINGLE SONG!? Their favorite foods? Their names? Their childrens names?!!!!!11 such posers..

4. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

Yeah that's annoying but on the other hand, if I was wearing a band shirt and someone was like "oh yeah? well what's your favorite song by them?" I'd feel obliged to punch them in the throat. I'd tell them afterwards though.

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I love it when you talk dirty.

Well you're lucky, I have trouble even pronouncing some of my fave songs.

6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Actually I do but I always get them mixed up!

7. nclpw

May 25, 2012

haha, I have countless albums by lots of artists, I can`t even remember half of them. I`d go for the throat punch if someone asked me. I have a giant motorhead patch on my vest and the only band member i know the name of is lemmy.

8. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Shame on you. I think Wendy O Williams is another member. :p

9. CrustCat

CrustCat Active Member Forum Member

Nov 12, 2012

One of my favorite bands is Skitsystem. A majority of their songs titles are in Swedish. So when that question comes up I'm like "snut finkle-something? You know, the one that sounds like "snit crut ARGHHHHHH!"

10. nclpw

May 25, 2012

haha alright! now another name of a person i don`t know is now occupying space in my head.
    hahah, i can understand swedish and i can`t even get snit crut aaargh from their songs.

11. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

hahahaha im with spike, i cant even pronounce alot of the bands i listen toos names properly, much less their insane song title

12. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    conversations that revolve around lifestyle :ecouteurs:

13. sugarandspikes

sugarandspikes Active Member Forum Member

Jan 20, 2013

Sexists, racists, homophobes-- in general: people who actually let themselves get bothered by what a person IS by nature. Sure, get pissed off at somebody's actions or something people can control, like bullies or people like the Westboro Baptist Church, but how can anybody be blamed for what they are? What they can't help being?

14. Rosetta Stoned2

Rosetta Stoned2 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 16, 2011

Well I don't go up and say, "Hey, name three songs NOW or you're a poser :lmao: If I see a kid with ohhhh maybe an Aus-Rotten T-shirt at my school (which will always be highly unlikely) but let's say he has the shirt I'll be like "oh cool, Aus-Rotten, those guys are the shit. What's your favorite song?" Now if someone asked me what my favorite song was I would be like, "well I like Xenophobia, what's your favorite. But these fucking kids at my school, they're all a bunch of little shits. They all wear Misfit shirts, even the swag kids wear misfit shirts and they have no idea that it's a band! So....these fucking kids, I said to this one girl, hey I like your Misfit shirt, what are your favorite songs? And I swear to my asshole, this piece shit said uhhhhhh well my 3 favorite are uhhhh ummmmm Die Die My Darling(which was on her shirt)....uhhhh Santeria and Date Rape. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!? That's Sublime dumbass and she's like uhhhh oh ya. This is the shit I have to deal with.
    All I ever wanted was to have a nice, friendly conversation about a band that myself and somebody else had in common at my school. But whenever I try I find out they're all a bunch of dumbasses :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ !
    AHHH!!!!!!!

15. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    1.People who think that yor lieing when you tell them a story from yor past, dumb fucking cunts just cos i have had more crazy experiences than them they try and make it out as if im lieing.
    2.stupid agressive drunks.
    3.teachers that got no time for you cos you cant keep up with the class. PRICKS!
    4.people who think punk and the anarcho way of life sucks.
    5.people who wear suits and think thier better than you
    6.guys in the uk who are tanned (because of sun beds) and wear a vest in the middle of winter. dumb fucking roid heads, thier full of water and have skin cancer and the girls love these douch bags.
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH i could go on and on :@

16. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    only people that are dumb,blind and deft(not hendicaped)...i can t understand why they don t wanna open their f...... eyes

17. Repellent

Repellent New Member New Member

Mar 22, 2013

When people go 'So if you don't eat meat what do you eat?'
    Aggggh can you be that dumb?

18. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

People who sell out and loud sid vicious fan boys or people who adore Sex pistols in general :lmao: .

19. owedaliving123

owedaliving123 Member Forum Member

Apr 12, 2013

Meh personally I don't mind it when this happens. I only wear band Ts for bands that I like and when people ask me about it I don't mind as it gives me an excuse to talk to people about the music

20. TheFallen

TheFallen Member New Member

Apr 15, 2013

what pisses me off? well there are many things but i will name one. getting bullied or bashed and actua;;y thinking that it is your fault and going home and self harming. :@

8 members have read this thread this month

1. CrustyMustard
  2. xPUNKxDESTROYERx
  3. punkmar77
  4. Singe
  5. pogo pope
  6. Charger Bullet
  7. celadrel
  8. aint ashamed