Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What really pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spike one of many, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Don't worry, this
    only happens when I've had something to drink.

2. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

People in general piss me off. If it's not one thing it's another. I have a short fuse anyway so that doesn't help.

The first thing mentioned was people and their cars and to add to that I would have to say, people that don't know how to park. They take up two parking spaces and think their parking job is good? Fucking hell.

3. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    >When you go to a supermaket with 17 tills and only 6 are in use.
    >At the train station when I stand at the ticket booth, I'm in a hurry 'cos I don't want to miss the train and the fucking dude or dudette(?) is having a fucking conversation with his/her collegue and just ignores me, even though I'm tappng on the window with a coin.
    >When this same arsehole gives me my change in the smallest coins possible!

4. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

heres something that pisses me off, that i havent gotten in a while but i thought about it today. Its kinda weird and i dunno if anyone else has experienced it but, im a bigger guy, not like fat, but a build like a (american) football player, and for years ive gotten shit from within the punk scene because of my size. Its strange, like because im not skinny as fuck and like a twig, i shouldnt be a part of the scene, cuz of have the body of like a jock. For years its pissed me off, but like i said it hasnt happened in a long time

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    That is quite weird. I got the opposite response. I'm thinner now than I used to be but I used to train with weights (not like a fucking egomaniac bodybuilder hahaha) but it's always good to be able to defend yourself, especially when you make yourself a target and get lots of hostility from all sorts of people who think that punks suck and that the only good punk is a dead one. And I found that my buddies kinda respected me for that, like one dude even told me that he had always thought this was cool. Like I also felt a bit safer when my bud was around (the guy with the ink in his face), 'cos no-one would want to cause shit with him. So yep, that is kinda weird. But what kind of shit did you get from the punk scene? Did they ever say anything? Maybe they just felt intimidated by you.

6. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

they would call me a jock and shit, some were really resentful about it, i dunno why, hahaha i cant help the way i look, for a long time i was really self conscious about it, and i really wished i could look small and super skinny to fit in with everyone else, but now i embrace it. Ill tell you one thing though, i never got fucked with like alot of other punks hahahaha

7. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Man, that totally sucks, being treated like an outsider especially from within the punk scene. To me punk has always been about acceptance for your own kind. That's one of the thinks I love about punk. You can be the ugliest person on the planet but if you're a punk then you're accepted. Its supposed to be against the shallow, superficial things which the mainstream is about. I think those people you are describing really sound like posers (hey, look at me, I've got the biggest mohican and more studs in my jacket than you. Come take a picture of me :lmao: ).

8. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

hahaha most of them were the type of people that dont even look punk, but like a hipster or something thats into power violence. thats what most of the fresno scene is. skinny, self righteous, power violence hipsters that live at the info shop

9. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Haha you do look like a bruiser on the first photo.

10. Sick Boy 77

Mar 29, 2010

That's one of the main reasons why I joined the punk scene. Getting picked on for being different and not giving a shit the way I looked. Unity is one of the main keys to punks being punks. The funny thing is that I get more complements on dressing like a punk then I did dressing like a normal person. People are saying how they like my jacket or vest with patches all over them. :D

11. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Punk gear is 1000x more interesting to look at than mass-produced normal clothing. To me it's like eye candy and every piece is unique.

12. Punkreas

Punkreas Member New Member

Oct 8, 2012

I hate a lot of stuff. But the thing wich really(!!!) pisses me off is when people FUCKING STARE AT ME!!! Like I'm not human. I ignore when somepne is taking a look a little longer, but you're FUCKING staring at me! And I can see you! (Note: I'm a girl who wears male clotes, ordinary male clotes)

And I hate when someone walks into my room and doesn't close the door. -.-'
    But I more hate staring.

13. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I remember this one geezer, he must have been in his seventies and he was wearing like a business suit, he stopped about 2 meters in front of me and just stood there, staring at me and I could see in his eyes that he was thinking something like: what is this world coming to. And I slowly looked him up and down & then back to his face and I just burst out laughing. He shook his head and moved on.

14. XxInGrindWeCrustxX

XxInGrindWeCrustxX Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 2, 2012

I get stared at a lot (I don't really care, in fact I think it's funny). This on time I was in Orange, which much like the rest of Orange County, is a high-income area. I was waiting around for someone and I was really tired so I went and laid down on a bench. There was a homeless man on the other bench next to mine and this lady walked by with her little kid. She didn't really notice the homeless man, but when she walked past me she grabbed her kid closer while she made eye contact with me. What the fuck? :ecouteurs:

15. XxInGrindWeCrustxX

Sep 2, 2012

Another thing that pisses me off is that there is this Art Walk thing in my city (Santa Ana) and when I first started going there was only a few Rich Braggart people and an understandable amount of hipsters, but last Saturday I went for the first time in a while and I COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING WALK! There was so many fucking hipsters and so many fucking old rich people from Costa Mesa and Huntington beach that walked with such arrogance and it was so fucking annoying. Here was this awesome activity that I get to enjoy like once a month and then fucking arrogant douche-bags ruined it. I really liked it because of the simplicity and people would go wearing some jeans and t-shirts (and Mexican style clothing) and shit, but now it's just fucking tall "attractive" women with practically loin-cloth sized $10000 dresses. They are so fucking fake too. "I feel like the darkness of this painting really portrays the struggle of the working class America." I feel like they are bragging in the way that they walk and they are acting like they blessed us with there presents. I'm sure they bragged to all their friends the next day too about how there the Mexican people are so simple and quaint. They just cross the street like "Fuck off I'm a pedestrian." and they don't even check if there's cars coming. Apparently nothing can happen to you when you are rich and white. "We are only going to die, for our arrogance" :@

16. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4aoD5s7LA[/video]

17. Sick Boy 77

Mar 29, 2010

I remember walking in downtown Charlotte and having these Asian tourist video tape like they had never seen a punk before. We are everywhere.

P.S. They call it tourist season, but you can't hunt the damn idiots. That's another thing that pisses me off. TOURIST! Always asking people where shit is and can't drive for shit because they don't know where they are going.

P.S.S. No I am not a hunter. I am a vegan.

18. pINNY SKunk

pINNY SKunk Member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2012

I once had to go into a mall to my misfortune and I was "dressed punk". Everyone looked at me in fear like I was ET with a bomb. It was funny at first but then it became annoying.

19. XxInGrindWeCrustxX

Sep 2, 2012

I'm still laughing at that video of the guy getting hit by the car. :lmao:

20. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    These (usually) trendy people who think they're so cool that they have to speak with a phony (north) american accent (I'm from south africa). It's as laughable and ridiculous as it is annoying. Why? Is our accent not "cool" enough for them? :lmao:

8 members have read this thread this month

1. CrustyMustard
  2. xPUNKxDESTROYERx
  3. punkmar77
  4. Singe
  5. pogo pope
  6. Charger Bullet
  7. celadrel
  8. aint ashamed