Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What is your dream life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skulldrix, Aug 1, 2011.

1. skulldrix

skulldrix Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 9, 2011

My dream life would be to smoke weed everyday, till 3 in the morning.
    Eat tons and tons and LOTS of yummy vegan food all the time, seitan, general tso's tofu, almond milkshakes.
    Get laid whenever I felt like it with someone who'd always wanna be there with me.
    Live with a bunch of like minded friends in an abandoned tower in the middle of the woods.
    There'd be acid parties and orgies everynight and we'd invite other friends.
    And when I'm not high, I'd be super creative and draw all the time, and do great sketches of everyone, and we'd listen to bands do live performances very often.
    And I'd be able to walk along the seashore at night all alone for hours and hours.
    The sea would be so blue and beautiful and no funky smells.
    Everyone would be a slacker and free, and there would be no social standards and everyone looked attractive as they are.
    And you would judge people by who they are on the inside and not by wealth or any of that superficial shit.
    And we'd all be fit because we don't really use cars unless we want to travel .
    And there would be free birth control for all!
    And people would get together and organize their own learning places, where resources and libraries would be available for everyone to browse through and be educated.
    And we wouldn't have to hit or beat out children or discipline them in anyway.
    We wouldn't have to domesticate eachother, we'd all run around naked and free, and instead of condemning eachother we'd seek understanding instead of quick judgments based on fear and ignorance.
    And there'd be tons of trampolines, and I'd live in this big commune where you brew beer.

And you know what I wouldn't even have to be high all the time, I wish I was high all the time now, and not bored and looking for cheap entertainment. :'(

It makes me want to cry.

2. PHOBIA

PHOBIA Member Forum Member

Jun 10, 2011

Hmm.. i think this is a very interesting post. ;)
    My dreamlife is just to have some good friends and always have money to buy something to eat and have a home. I dint wanna be fucking rich or popular or anything like that crap but If I sometimes have a lot of money I will be active on helping animlas,kids,old people and enyone who really needs help. and I will not do that because I am an attention whore, I will do it for myself,because I think that my life will have a bigger sence when I help people who have not the same oppurtunity to be happy as me.
    I also want to go far away from my country..blah blah blah

3. RockNRollTerrorist

RockNRollTerrorist New Member New Member

Aug 5, 2011

Live on a planet where i could breath of course and be able to live and eat and all that, but with all my friends/family and i would still be able to get the internet from the earth so i can download music, and there is food there for free and everything