Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What about Hardcore?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Kobac, Nov 8, 2009.

1. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

............Well I guess my hands are tied, then.

They might be trying to but I think I've remained very composed under the circumstances. I mean, some of the responses I've gotten like "Get fucked", "Drop dead", that says to me that they can't come up with anything substantive. I've been very reserved, comparatively.

What is or is not important is subjective. However, I'd say in general, the truth matters. Second, and, no offense, but again, saying "I disagree" isn't really valuable. When somebody says that I just sort of dismiss it, unless they can cite specific reasons. On the flipside I would never expect anyone to be persuaded by similar statements on my own part either. I think it's a matter of obligation.

Well, that depends. I don't have to bitterly fight or hate someone I disagree with; but I'm not going to change my position, unless they can provide such a compelling argument that I change my mind, or vice versa. However, some people are just a waste of time. Like primativists; their ideas are lunacy, every sane person should make an effort to distance themselves from their insanity, same with Cocytus, I wouldn't want to be associated with him.

Moreover, I think argument in the most part is healthy, it forces us to take stock of ourselves and our positions and it's a great way to learn.

2. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

[/quote]primativists; their ideas are lunacy, every sane person should make an effort to distance themselves from their insanity,[/quote]

so like i sed , so your being divisive as facts speak for themselves, please stop 'windin' them up, taa x 2.

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Hey man, i wasn't ignoring your words... if anything i couldn't understand what you were saying. Sorry. (and don't call me a troll, I am being honest, your posts are very hard to read for me.) I'm just sick of all the bickering in this thread.

And what exactly is ngwotsit grems avatard? (again not being a troll, i seriously have no idea what these words are...)

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Yeah i agree with what you are saying, but at this point it just seems that they are being insulting to you, and you are reacting by being a know it all (whether you are correct or not is not the point.) Anyways, i was just giving you my perspective as a reader. I generally enjoy reading people's arguements on message boards, but on APN, it's less fun when name calling starts, because we are all together in this struggle. I guess I was just suggesting you should be the bigger person and let it go. It should help your sanity :beers:

5. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

My favorite part of discussions with NGNM85, is that at the end of every night I go to sleep, and when I wake up, hes still a poser living his life by the book fake asshole.

6. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

"The difference between FACT and TRUTH is that TRUTH is not random and requires human intelligence"

Just thought I'd share that with you

7. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

all good anxiety, i use alot of slang seemingly but you tend to get the gist of them as tend to repeat what i just said haha, and hey can the slanging just stop! haha.

8. Deconstruction

Deconstruction Member New Member

Sep 10, 2009

82 HC from finland and sweden is the best.
    Kaaos, Riistetyt, Bastards, Mellakka, Tampere SS, Anti Cimex, Mob 47, Crude SS, Totalitär.