Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

We are back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, Sep 28, 2009.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    We are sorry for the recent downtime. One of our "sister site" hosted on the same server as us received a lot of traffic and the very big scripts we are using on that site caused the whole servers to crash during 3 days (that's why you were seeing an orange page). We thought the problem was comming from our webhost until we realized OUR websites were crashing the webhost.

We are currently on a temporary server (a bigger and stronger one) until the problem is totally fixed, so it should be good for now.

Don't worry, Anarcho-punk.net will ALWAYS be back online, whatever happens! Like i said in the introduction, we are not another amateurish website which will disseapear in a few months!

2. ViciousJello

ViciousJello Member Experienced member

Aug 16, 2009
     Canada
    At least the site is back, that's the important... is the little ''sister site'' was Piarte-Punk, 'cause i notice it was down too yesterday night?

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Yes, Pirate-Punk crashed the servers where 3 of our websites are hosted (Lautre.net)

The problem should be fixed now.

I have posted a french announcement about it on Pirate-Punk forum

4. Extinction

Extinction Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

Good to be back!

5. ghost in the void

ghost in the void Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 8, 2009

i was wondering what the hell was going on, thought it was just my crazy comp being weird again...