Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

WANTED: writers, artists, filmmakers, computer nerds, etc for anarchist website

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by harmonica, Oct 17, 2009.

1. harmonica

harmonica New Member New Member

Oct 17, 2009

WANTED: writers, artists, filmmakers, computer nerds, etc for anarchist website

The website in question http://peoplesinformative.wordpress.com/
    Since this is a music website, I must mention that we do music reviews if anyone’s interested in that. (also book reviews)
    Anyone is welcome to submit their work may be it Be once, or once in while.
    If you would like to submit on a regular basis, instead of emailing it to us we would add you as a writer on the website.
    For more information please follow this link http://peoplesinformative.wordpress.com/join-are-team/
    To get in contact with us Email us at peoplesinformative@riseup.net

Or you can send me a message on here

Peace anarchy and solidarity \m/
    Alex
    `````````````````````````````````````-

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Why are you against a Black Block for G20 protests ?

3. harmonica

harmonica New Member New Member

Oct 17, 2009

Lots of reasons. Two are; I don't like the current methods, and people break a lot of stuff and makes us look bad. I'm working on an essay on that currently.

4. rebel

rebel Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 13, 2009

media will make you look bad whatever you do. half of journalists are cooperators of secret agency. you can't change it. and in order to make radical change, polarization is necessary. one part of society will be on their side, one on our side. it is simply so.
    will you stop to look like punk or to be punk just because media speak bad about you, or people have prejudices about you on the basis of your look? I will not. although I don't look like punk, but it was my decision to change it, before many years, society has nothing with it.
    in any case, destorying of property kick capitalists in pocket, even they are mega rich, they are mega selfish, so when they loose 1 dollar, they can get heart attack:)

5. thoreau_me_a_bone

thoreau_me_a_bone Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 29, 2009

I don't agree that using methods of intimidation and force are going to get us anywhere except where we are now. Bloody Revolutions anyone?

6. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States

what???? which agency? what country are we talking about?

-the anxietist

7. Link K2B

Link K2B Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 27, 2009

If people want to use violent or peaceful methods, it's fine. If you tell people how they should direct their protest, your website will turn a lot of anarchists off and it'll be pointless. Make it inclusive to people who want to protest by any means. You don't have to support or encourage it, just tolerate it and not condemn it.

8. rebel

rebel Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 13, 2009

some people think that we should care about public image, therefore they are against black bloc. I answered that public image is created by mainstream medias and secret agency (and other state departments) so they will create bad image if they want whatever we do or don't do.
    control never stop, even if you make peaceful demo, they will make bad picture about it.
    in any case, I speak about all countries, as I know, there is no state without secret agency and journalists who works for secret agency.
    if you need detailed, for example in USA secret agency is FBI, and their creating of public image was part of their fight against anti-war movement, against Afro-Americans movement (black panthers), etc.... they didn't stop, "cointelpro" exist all the time.

my newest news about arrest done by secret agency is:

Mainstream media says that Stockholm police arrested nine Anti-Fascist activists on Wednesday in connection with actions in the southern suburb of Fittja in Botkyrka. For several nights earlier in the week, Fittja Centrum was plagued by several car fires and cops were met with stones when arriving on the scene. When police came to continued unrest in the predominantly immigrant area on Wednesday night, mainstream media say that cops recognized a 20-year-old woman who is wanted on suspicion of rioting from an earlier case. Police then tracked her to a nearby apartment where they found the woman along with eight other people who belong to Antifascist Action (http://www.antifa.se/). In the apartment police also discovered rocks and other object. Stockholm AFA denies that arrested people have anything with AFA. You can translate from Swedish to English with translate.google.com or with some other online translator: http://afa-stockholm.antifa.se/inde...ull&id=1256852114&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

The way of publishing this news at TheLocal.se shows that secret agency ordered this article, just read full article and you will see method of work of secret agency: spying and hiding of rat with statement that they accidently saw someone and followed her, arresting, finding of eyewitness who will blame publicly arrested people, police blabla against arrested, fabrication of "proofs" (possession of stones is not against the law), ordering of article in media: http://www.thelocal.se/22962/20091029

9. Link K2B

Link K2B Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 27, 2009

Plus all the black gear and scarves looks really cool, there is that to consider.

10. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

UNITY, spread ya self thin and u can't do shiza in the end, peace meal, lets make it real.....do not follow the addage of individualism to the detriment of others or selfish beyond reproach

11. FukItAll

FukItAll Member Forum Member

Nov 20, 2009

I'm a writer struggling to survive in a world not my own, fighting a system that has no respect for the free mined who are forced to hide amongst the decay, and corruption that surrounds them for fear of being wiped from their small corners. This is my message to you, the millions who are blinded, stand know with us, forget race, relgion, gender and sexual preference, now is the time to fight, or lay down and be used as slaves. FUCK THE SYSTEM AND ALL WHO WORSHIP AT ITS FOUNDATION!