Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Vidro - Allt Brinner - 2019 (Stockholm)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by pogo pope, Mar 19, 2021.

1. pogo pope

pogo pope Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 17, 2021
    Brittany, France  France
    Allt Brinner, by Vidro

[​IMG]

Track List:

01 Samma Skit
    02 Råttan
    03 Satan Bor I Mig
    04 Sista Dagen På Jorden
    05 Blodiga Händer
    06 Kalla Drömmar
    07 Slakthus
    08 Lever Du
    09 Europa
    10 Utan Puls
    11 Det Är Jag Som Är Döden

Vidro is from Sweden, but the bassist is from the US and the guitarist from Brazil, and I think that's already pretty cool. What's even cooler is their music. The ferocious swedish vocals of singer Vendela instantly tell you : "it's some fucking great hardcore punk". But the sound of the guitar sometimes makes you think : "wait... am I listening to a post-punk band?" You can particularly hear it on "Europa", one of the slower tracks of the album and a furious uppercut to a continent obsessed with walls and borders. Later in 2019, Vidro gave us a split LP with Cankro (São Paulo, Brazil), an album that became one of my all-time favourites only 15 seconds in the first song. A new album is in the works, keep an eye out!

RECORD INFORMATION

Allt Brinner
    Release Date : 2019
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Vidro Biography

Punk band from Stockholm/Portland/Belo Horizonte. Members from [a651106], [a3330265], [a4356433], [url=https://www.discogs.com/artist/4335263-Trots-4]Trots[/url], and [a3105938] to name a few.
    ---

Swedish punk band.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Kink Records

German Punk/Hardcore label run by a7774722.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Vidro

Axe Rash

Hårdgnissel

Twin Pigs

Cankro

power face

4 members have read this thread this month

1. pogo pope
  2. celadrel
  3. punkmar77
  4. 中川智裕