Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

VA - 1997-Damn The Contorol EP (1997)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    [​IMG]

1.Don't Kill Future-CHAOS CHANNEL.mp3
    2.Mit Dem Wind-Wendehals-LEBEN.mp3
    3.Sacrifício Grotesco-BESTHOVEN.mp3
    4.Kasvava Uhka-KIROUS.mp3
    5.La Programo-GUERNICA Y LUNO.mp3
    6.No Need Flesh-CONCLUDE.mp3
    7.Kirkot Hyötykäyttöön-TOTUUS.mp3
    8.Rights Of Liberty And Equality-DISCLOSE.mp3
    9.Heavy Confusion-BLAZE.mp3
    9.Heavy Confusion-BLAZE.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aint ashamed likes this.

VA Biography

According to the liner notes to V.A.'s debut album, One by One, the initials in the group's name stand for "Very Artistic." After listening to their debut, V.A. should stand for "Very Average." Like too many R&B male vocal groups before them, V.A. breaks out every tired romantic cliché and transforms them into an entirely forgettable debut. While the trio shows glimpses of vocal ability, that ability is washed out by production that manages to be both boring and overbearing. The group relies on the production team of the Characters, who have had past successes with artist such as Tyrese and Brian McKnight. It seems the Characters are saving their top material for those more established artists and are using their leftover tracks for V.A. On top of the tepid production, they tacked on meaningless lyrics to songs such as "Breathe" and "I Want You for Myself." Perhaps if V.A. was given some better material to work with they would be able to come close to reaching their potential. But after listening to One by One, it's hard to imagine how this group could have anything new to offer.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I didn't mean for all these images to show up here. I put most of them in a separate folder thinking they wouldn't display here. Maybe if I converted them to .png they won't show up?
    I mean this is not too bad but they just rearranged themselves in a random order but for example, in the Babylon Bleibt Fahren comp I had about 30 or so images in a separate folder which, after seeing this I deleted all before uploading. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  3. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    Another Awesome Comp! Much Appreciation!
    aint ashamed

10 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Nightbreed
  3. Little
  4. bruski
  5. rejects
  6. aint ashamed
  7. Niel Garibay
  8. ungovernable
  9. Radio0650
  10. Lil_jake