Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

#V. A. - Not Just Lip Service

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Anxiety69, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    [​IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/?i34twwtkdyn

01 Vex - Eyes Open Wide
    02 Autonomy - Down With Excuses
    03 Firing Squad - Existence
    04 Litmus Green - For Too
    05 Primitive Tribes - Destruction Is Progress
    06 Social Insecurity - Hard Corps.

RECORD INFORMATION

/v/ - The Musical V
    Release Date : 2017

Fifth entry of 4chan's /v/ - Video Games forum user collaboration, /v/ - The Musical. Contains several rock, hip hop & scores covers parodying the video game industry and 4chan's culture. Digital release. All six albums were released on bandcamp, but merely as placeholders to host mega download links, one for each album and one for the whole release that also includes the DLC bonus disc.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

#V. A. Biography

British electronic group, founded in 1990. Their first release was single "What Evil Lurks" (1991). Their early music was mostly rave/breakbeat, but has become more mainstream mixing in rock guitars with the third album "The Fat Of The Land" (1997).

Band members:
    - [a=Liam Howlett] (head of the group, producer)
    - [a=Maxim] (MCing, vocals)
    Former long term member:
    - [a=Leeroy Thornhill] (dancing)
    - [a=Keith Flint] (vocals, dancing)

The original Prodigy line-up was Liam on keyboards and Leeroy, Keith and Sharky as dancers. Maxim was recruited at short notice to MC at their debut gig at Labrynth in Dalston, London. Sharky left the group at Christmas 1990 after they got their record deal with XL as she didn't want to devote more time to the band. Their initial deal with XL was for 4 singles, with XL paying a £1500 advance prior to the first single.
    Liam Howlett briefly used the pseudonym [a=Earthbound (6)] (named after Liam's studio) for the original white-label summer releases of "One Love" (1993).
    [a=Leeroy Thornhill] left the band in 2000.
    Keith Flint died by suicide on 4 March 2019.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - /v/

(unofficial)
    /v/ is the shorthand url directory for the "Video Games" subforum of 4chan.org; it also is the name the board's community identifies itself with.

Members of the /v/ community have organized music parody projects by recording voice overs of popular videos and songs with modified, video game themed lyrics, with occasional original compositions. The usual formats are annual, open contribution projects which average on the 100 songs mark and slightly smaller number of contributors. There's been also a large number of individual songs - mostly sing along voiceovers - haphazardly made through the years.

So far no projects or individual songs have gotten official 4chan staff endorsement, this article refers specifically for releases by the /v/ community and not the 4chan website.

Read More...
  2. raindeer667

raindeer667 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

thank you soo soo much for this!!!

anyone got the vex 7" on neverendingvegetable records??

:D

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States

if that is the one with the dollar bill like cover... i used to have it.... and miss it... so hopefully if someone does... :)

-the anxietist

4. raindeer667

Oct 10, 2009

yes, yes, i only wonder who would have a copy...

i let some guy borrow it years ago, before my mom destroyed all my vinyl so it still exists, hopefully.

5. CheeseMan

CheeseMan Member Forum Member

Feb 2, 2010
     United States
    will check this out. Thanks!

6. massmediarecords

massmediarecords Member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2010

i have a copy of the vex 7" on never ending vegetable records. i will see if i can have cameron upload the record for me. -tricia

7. raindeer667

Oct 10, 2009

yes!!!! please! that's the one!! also luv the dan can you dig it 7" from back in the day :) later.

8. raindeer667

Oct 10, 2009

it would great to have the vex 7" repressed... hint

9. szoszo

szoszo Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 6, 2018
    Male
    Pest megye, Hungary  Hungary
    Thanx!!!