Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

tryin to get away from ignorant bullshit

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by KillCops4Satan, Feb 18, 2015.

1. KillCops4Satan

KillCops4Satan Member New Member

Sep 11, 2014

whats up guys i just made this account and would like to get to know sum educated punks that have a cause. i used to be a really ignorant, racist homophobic chaos punk just being a cunt but i want to separate myself from that stupid shit and stand up for the honest an oppressed people. it'll be cool to get to know you dudes.

2. Noble one

Noble one Member Forum Member

Jan 24, 2015

Hey fucking miserable, noble here from the Bay Area ca. Wanted to reply to you as I'm also new on this site. I am not "educated"in the normal sense of the word, but I've done my fair share of work in the area of self educating. So what are you up to these days. Me, I'm barely in a residence now where I am not squatting and am going to be getting back to work. I want to eventually start or join a band, I write a lot of lyrics and have some solid songs I want to eventually put together. I'm into hardcore Anarcho punk and also Indy stuff, I love aus rotten and rudimentary peni. Crass is rad as well, I was lucky to get to see them on the last supper tour in SoCal. So reply if you will, look around on the site, and welcome!

3. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Hello, welcome to AP!

4. KillCops4Satan

Sep 11, 2014

I've been writing shit too man. And I listen to those bands as well dude, they're tight. You were pretty lucky to see crass that must have been cool as fuck.

5. Noble one

Noble one Member Forum Member

Jan 24, 2015

Yeah I sat on the balcony overlooking Steve and his right on the money band. It was the best show I've been to, consider myself very fortunate to have seen the forefather of Anarcho.. Yeah this site is amazing to me... The accessibility to bands otherwise impossible to hear. Also being able to chop it up with folks such as yourself.
    I'm really just getting back on my feet, but these days we anarchos need some form of stability to be able to leave a better chance for the younger gen. Im thirty five now and am ready to get something going here any way I can.. It's good you keep it real. Write, research and inform one another is key. Recently I've been looking into the haarp systems and contrails, trying to draw conclusions, and it's downright scary man. "When you support these bastards". I don't know ,man it's coming to a head real quick.... Hit me up, FM!

6. KillCops4Satan

Sep 11, 2014

I agree, I had no idea some of the bands here existed. And yeah I am working to inform myself on a lot of topics as well as others on simple things. I've put a few minds on the right track but its nothing compared to the brain dead masses. I guess we just have to keep going though.