Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Trump blames Antifa for Dayton massacre over the weekend

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by The Hat, Aug 7, 2019.

1. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Meanwhile, the Dayton, Ohio shooter had a history of supporting political figures like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and ANTIFA. @OANN I hope other news outlets will report this as opposed to fake news. Thank you.

THIS IS AN ACTUAL QUOTE POSTED TODAY ON DONALD TRUMP'S TWITTER ACCOUNT!

Well, at least I'm not bored!

2. Charger Bullet

Charger Bullet Experienced Member Experienced member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States  United States
    There hasn't been one day where Dotard Trump hasn't said or done something monumentally stupid since he has been a political figure. I'm not just talking about stuff I disagree politically but the most idiotic shit any human with a shred of common sense would steer clear of. The lastt example was his photo-op with a recently orphaned baby (whose parents were both gunned down by a white supremacist in El Paso) where Trump is grinning and giving a thumbs up.

Just when people thought Republicans couldn't select a dumber presidential candidate than Bush, along comes their new leader, Trump.

ungovernable likes this.
  3. The Hat

May 29, 2019
    I think I'm going to stop asking people how stupid can they get.
    They seem to take it as a challenge.
    The fact that Herr Donald Drumpf is POTUS is proof of that.

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Trump is also threatening to flag Antifa as a terrorist group. This is so fucking stupid, but it could cause a lot of trouble. Anything with an Antifa logo including this website could be accused of "apology of terrorism" or bullshit like that related to anti-terrorist laws.

aint ashamed likes this.
  5. The Hat

May 29, 2019
    Wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think that will happen. I'm sure he'll try, though. I can remember when the state of Utah tried to label "Straight Edge" as some kind of street gang.