Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Train Hopping

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senri, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

yah, I need to

2. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

I see. So, when you come back from that... you're going to go back to school and home? I think your parents might want to know you're going on the trip. Otherwise, I don't see them embracing you with open arms upon your triumphant return.

3. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Well; I am tired of not doing anything and just talking and want to get active in protests and direct action.

4. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Don't blunder headfirst into action just because other people are doing more than you. Somebody will always be doing more than you. Do what you can, without messing up your life.

5. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Don't have much a life here at all. I am apathetical all the time.

6. Inna Ruts

Inna Ruts Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 22, 2011

don't do something stupid, young man, getting caught on the run and/or in trouble because of your lack of experience and maybe too much expectations may turn out to be more than you ask for - think twice!
    yours a arkward age right now, full of wants and simultanously lacking much of something like opportunities, i know it sounds stale: IT STILL NEEDS SOME YEARS BEFORE THEY ALLOW YOU SOMETHING LIKE YOUR OWN FEET TO STAND UPON AND WALK WHEREVER YOU PLEASE - right now your depending on the tolerance of others, up to the extreme that getting in trouble with authorities or your parents claim on a convenient and respectable living may leed to your complete legal incapacitation - youth correction isn't fun but easy to reach if the "responsible" people are pissed by your escapades and the worst part: if you mess it up now and start collecting diagnoses and social prognosisses you will have to chew on it for longer than you may think.
    talk with your parents about moving to a boarding school, make some new start with new people not already biased about you, sit on tight and wait for the time you reach legal autonomy and become able to decide for yourself where you live and what you do, use your time now to read and write or do something constructive - maybe skip the murderous parts of your recent reading, because it works on you the wrong way and i bet it frustrates you right into apathy and paralysis - do something constructive for you!

7. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

I felt like that when I was living at home, and I fled into the distance like you'd like to. But trust me, you can't go back. And often, going forward is the hardest thing you'll ever find you have to do. Don't run away from home for the cause, you're worth more to the movement if you've got your liberty and somewhere safe to sleep!

8. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

9. TuesdayDowns

TuesdayDowns New Member New Member

Jan 6, 2013

Bentheanarchist? from Albuquerque? tall ben? medic ben? was-in-st. louis-and-chicago ben? OOGLE BEN?? you motherfucker, i run into you everywhere i go. AND NOW THE INTERNET? wtf dude. this is tuesday by the way.

10. nmara

nmara Active Member Forum Member

Dec 1, 2012

depending on how old you are you probablly dont have to long until your 18 so just wait, im 15 and thought about running away but then i came to my senses and figured out 3 years isnt a long time and i would never want to put my parents through a traumatic experience like losing a child. :ecouteurs: