Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

"Tough Guy Straightedge"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raise Your Fist, May 11, 2010.

1. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

I understand, and I agree a group can become quite oppressive and religion does have a remarkably terrible history of becoming a dangerous lie in the hands of a group. Right now the two "easiest to kick around" groups in the USA are Atheists and Muslims, and I think it's retarded. just as beating up people with drug addictions in my personal opinion is even more retarded. my friends have drug and alcohol problems, so the one thing i WANT to do is be there for them, go with them to the bar and not drink, and be there to help them cope and if they want to stop, be a support beam for that. thats straight edge to me. concerning straight edge and how it may be related to anarchism, check out this work from crimethinc, http://www.crimethinc.com/tools/downloa ... mposed.pdf

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

need to raise an objection:
    the shoa didn't happen because the jews were wrongly accused for murdering jesses, the jews were mass-terminated because the aryan masterrats assessed them, along with Sinti&Romas, Slavs, Asians and bolsheviks, as sub-humans/evil and degenerated vagaries of nature, possessed only by the will to destroy everything pure and strong and to rule over the ruins of civilisation after that.
    christian anti-semitism played it's role supporting the acceptance, prosecution and finally the execution of "the final solution" - but the masterrats were no christians - reichsführer-ss-himmler tried hard to scrape together kinda neo-german culture/ belief to replace the occidental christianity to free the aryans from any trace of moral restraint induced by the bibles. he and his fellow brothers in genozid gave a shit about religion, important to them was only the mass-manipulative aspect of organized belief - bang, we're back on target...

3. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

tawarishch commissar, i'm well aware that there is a triple historical emnity against "the jews":

the cultural anti-semitism of the hellenist/later roman culture of the conquerors of palestina and jerusalem, regarding the jewish culture as crude, uniform and stubborn, because "the chosen people" refused to have it's culture and religion corrupted by pagan influence, so jewish communities always isolated themselves from the rejected main culture and society.

the religious anti-semitism which is also called anti-judaism, resulting from the early conflicts of christians and judaism denouncing the jews as god-murderers, well poisoners, child abusers and deconsecrators of sacred hosts as soon as the christians became roman-christians and the state religion.

the modern anti-semitism, mixing old christian prejudices with economical resentments, racism and eugenics, especially after the wave of of laws enabling emancipation of the Jews in west european countries in the 18th and 19th century and the resulting rise of theories about the aryan superiority endangered by the "semitic parasites"

but i still go with people like William Nicols:
    or Frederick Schweitzer:
    Michael, Robert . A concise history of American antisemitism. Rowman & Littlefield. p. vii (2005).

and the ss-medical orderlies throwing in cans of zyklon-b into the gas chambers sang "silent night, holy night!" at christmas - without a second thought about:
    jesses was jewish and not a masterrat...

4. nike

Jun 19, 2011

oh, i almost forgot about the commissar' special:

5. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

The KKK explain that one by saying teh Christians (Jesses included) are the children of Adam & Eve, whilst the Jews are the kids of Cain. Thus, Jesus didn't have Jewish blood, and as most of the antisemitism of the KKK is wholesale imported goods from teh masterrats I guess the similar bullshit is used by them?

6. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

People are begining to take action against the KKK and the KKK is disolving which is good.

7. Gicklegack

Gicklegack Member New Member

Aug 20, 2011

True that the KKK is not what it used to be, number wise. But I know that out here in the NW States, you still see quite a bit of Hammer Skins and the like. Though not so much in the city. Probably building bunkers or some such nonesense.

8. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

according to the second epistle to timothy by paulus, which is canonized into the christian bible, jesses was a descendant of david (the goliath slayer) via his mother mary, the gospels of lucas and matthew give jesses two slightly differenting family trees - following this, jesses was definitely a jew, because the kings of judäa were always hard core jews coming from one of the 12 old testamentary tribes entering "the promised land".
    lucas and matthew also draw a relation between the murderers of christ and Cain as the murderer of Abel.

Cain was definitely the first born human in the bibles, some say Adam fathered him on Eve, some jewish apocryphts name "Adams first wife" as Cains mother: the rebellious Lilith who refused to acknowledge Adams masculine superiority and left the paradise by her own will, pissed off by Adam and Jahve. she's also described as the snake in the tree of knowledge and as the mother of the "Lilithim" - the first offspring of the "fallen angels" and "sons of god" haunting the deserts.
    Cain suffered greatly under the christians point of view, apocryph catholic mysticism declared him as the progenitor of all black skinned people, his "mark of Cain" became visible all over him and his descendants bodies, because "of the blackness in Cains soul", further crimes of Cain were starting to eat meat and building walled cities... do i hear the primitivos cheering about gods will?

the jewish were a bit more friendly:
    BUT: what became of Cains descendants is kinda jewish mystery, according to the old testament, there were seven generations of descendants of Cain
    (Henoch, Irad, Mehujael, Metuschael, Lamech and his children, the freemansons favorites Jubal, Tubal-Kain, Jabal, and their sister Naama) until the great flood killed everybody except noah's family - so what?
    in one version of the jewish traditions the women of Noah and his sons Sem, Ham and Japhet became descendants of Cain, other versions mix them with the "daughters of humans" who consorted with the "sons of god" and gave birth to the "Nephilim", the giants and heroes of the old age.

where the klixkluxklups got the idea is difficult to research, most of their saxon-protestant hillibilly came from william joseph simmons, a methodist itinerant preacher:
    and i only guess he suffered a serious braindamage then, but his life makes some interesting reading:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Joseph_Simmons

thank god for my methodist free family tree! :ecouteurs:

9. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Way off-topic, but entertaining none the less.... :S

10. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXKq9mEzNIc[/video]

11. Gicklegack

Gicklegack Member New Member

Aug 20, 2011

Straight edge? KKK? jeebus? what the fuck is everyone drinking? o_O

12. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Straight edge don't drink! John Safran was getting high on nails on a philippine good friday for five minutes in Barangay Kapitangan, Paombong, Bulacan and sumhow I'm feeling dizzy after all those descendants fathering more descendants in the deserts and elsewheres...
    Especially if you know the european tribe of those Lil'ithim haunting the poor occasionally drinkin' atheist...

13. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    On a totally off topic note, I'm really happy that 'lil apple has given APN another chance....bienvenida de nuevo compañera!

14. nike

Jun 19, 2011

off toppix again, but i think it's important to spread some knowledge about the backgrounds of tze hillybilly-clans rotting deep in the original sin: organized religions:
    no it's home made, mixed up from protestant christian slave holders, including baptists, mormons, southern catholics:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain
    indeed you do, at least your favorite telepathic gorilla:
    and whott's was it about's the "white beast" born on some mediterranean isles???
    thank punk for the Lil'ithim and the snakes tellings out of the tree of knowledge - can i have another apple, please... :ecouteurs:

15. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

The big bad bogeyman was black people for the KKK, their problems with the Juice, to my understanding, only became more prevalent thru Kru-Kut Klan/masterrat bumping of heads ( yet despite this decades long endeavour, has failed to result in a bright spark amongst them). I'm not questioning that they've always used Christian nonsense to justify racist nonsense.

16. nike

Jun 19, 2011

i think the problem is at least kinda occidental cultural "background radiation" - jozef stalin had a jesuit education and not surprising:
    he pulled a "jewish conspiracy" out of the helmet but trotzki was already killed in mexico, so what was the real motive?
    anti-semitism was a serious problem in the red army during WWII and it got worse after stalin allowed orthodox church officials to bless the unit banners and hold the mass for the soldiers in the fields - at the same time tsarist discipline measures and the old ranking system were re-envoked to make the peoples army more "efficient".
    and after the war the little bit of emancipation of the soldiers and workers who saved the one-party state with their blood, sweat and tears was rolled back - kinda coincidence or "strategy of tension" to justify the power monopol of the polit bureau?
    even the german nazis had their share of religious studies in their youth, later using uniformed priests in the wehrmacht to spread the lords word of the necessary fight against the jewish-bolshewist apocalypse of the christian occident - at the same time they killed hundreds of polish nationalist priests and filled the concentration camps with church officials opposing the eugenic-program "T4" in germany, in which ten thousands of disabled and mentally ill people were killed in gas chambers.
    vassily might be right that the nazis were no christians - but they knew the worth of organized superstition and brainwashing and they used it exactly like stalin for their own aims.

17. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

what about trying out this ol'story about "salomons seal" - i could have a triple jeannie in a bottle...

But what did i hear from Polly Styrene (R.I.P. :'( ) and Lora Logix from X-ray Spex: They were both hare krishna singing on somethings "goldblades" christmass single? No pun, this is a serious question!

18. nike

Jun 19, 2011

what an idea! :o :o :o
    first you would have to become a usaaf-major and an astronaut and crash land on an far away island, comrade gobblez, then you have to deal with the simple fact that "salomons seal" looks a lot like your beloved black/red-star - thanks to their upbringing i would guess the poor Lil'ithim are immune by now.
    :star: :star: :star:
    for the x-ray spex afterlife googling english helped a lot:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poly_Styrene - updated today
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEme4f7d_Wg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

19. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

what are you drinking actually??? King Goblomon of the bottle... :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

20. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Grand Wizard is a retarded title. I want to kill all klansmen but I also want to laugh at them for having such retarded tittles to their leadership.