Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Toronto, Nutso Jewish Defence League to hold a rally

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by butcher, Jan 8, 2011.

1. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Sauce 1:
    Sauce 2:

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Ewww i didn't know that the Jewish Defense League was present in canada... Fucking zionist bastards.... We had a talk with their representant in france on our french forum, fucking anti-arab racist bastard, a big dumbass who want to kill all palestinian, who believe israeli propaganda at the letter and who refuse to hear anything.... Worst part is that he's an ex-bonehead who converted himself to judaism, what a fucking joke... And now they are recruiting skinheads and trying to make zionists with them so they can fight against communists on the street... Anyway, those guys are pure fascists, they might be fighting nazism but they became as worse as them... It's incredible all the lies i heard from them, they even pretend that the palestinians are the aggressors, that THEY are stealing their territories, that palestine doesnt exist and that israel is the biggest democracy in the world, everything we hear about israeli war crimes is only arab propaganda, etc... FUCK THEM !!!

3. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

Inre the actually street presence this rally might attract is up for debate.
    In Aus we got the 'ADL' who have previously called a rally in Sydney (attended by 0 persons) and have also endorsed a rally in Melbourne (attracting around 300 odd counter demonstrators and only one rather inebriated bonehead who dared leave the pub across the road they were holed up in, reports of boneheads inside said pub vary, around 5-12).

It has been the case that the [insert letter here]DL bridage, outside of England (and the EDL), haven't so far been able to mobilise large numbers.

Moreover, considering the batshit crazy nature of Jewish folks who wish to get into bed with these fellows:
    [​IMG]
    Photo from an EDL rally in Birmingham, Sep 5, 2009

I don't know, I'm half the world away, but I wouldn't be suprised if this rally brings the epic failz

4. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

The EDL are a fucking joke in the UK (though a particularly unfunny one), it's ridiculous to think they're making links in the rest of the world. Know nothing of the JDL but they sound like a bunch of idiots and all.

5. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

I think i remember seeing a vid where the EDL got the living shit kicked outta them by some local yoof, was awesome to see these young immigrant kids crack the shits and fuck shit up (no trot rally marshalls needed, lol), will try hunt the vid down...

6. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

my mom, who is 70, still living her zionism in hungary without even an idea to immigrate to israel, told me about "the new allies" in england some time before - i didn't believe her then and i still have problems to believe it now somehow.
    i'm not surprised that they try to get in contact with dutch wilders, next one will be this sarrazzin fuck in germany (who promotes a stop for immigrating "islamic birth machines" and "invitations" for russian jews who are willing to come to germany).
    "no they are no nazis, couldn't be, they support jews" - sorry mum... :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

7. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

:ecouteurs:

8. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 27,00.html
    some more from this former federal bank board member with a social-democrat party card:

"We are, on average, becoming dumber in a natural way."
    - On the alleged danger to Germany of a decline in education caused by immigration from Turkey, the Middle East and Africa

"I don't want the country of my grandchildren and great-grandchildren to be largely Muslim, or that Turkish or Arabic will be spoken in large areas, that women will wear headscarves and the daily rhythm is set by the call of the muezzin. If I want to experience that, I can just take a vacation in the Orient." - On immigration in Germany

"I don't have to respect anybody who lives off welfare but rejects the state, doesn't do enough for his children's education and constantly produces little girls in headscarves." - On immigrants

"The lower the class, the higher the birth rates." - On birth rates

"The Turks are taking over Germany exactly as the Kosovars took over Kosovo: via a higher birth rate. I wouldn't mind if it were Jews from Eastern Europe with a 15 percent higher IQ than the German population."
    - On birthrates in Germany

"A large number of Arabs and Turks in (Berlin) ... have no productive function other than in the fruit and vegetable trade." - On immigrants

"Welfare recipients who have the strength for volunteer work should perhaps find the strength to look for a job and exert themselves there first." - On payments to welfare recipients who do volunteer work

"People are acting as if the Berlin government is planning to send children into concentration camps."
    - During a 2002 debate in Berlin over higher daycare fees

"All Jews share a certain gene, all Basques have certain genes that make them different from other people."
    - On cultural identity

Sarrazin says that Berlin’s dynamics were broken when the city lost its Jews: the Jewish elite were driven out and instead the city acquired a Turkish and Arab underclass. - transcript of a Lettre International interview

Sarrazin argued that during the Cold War, ambitious and dynamic people moved away from the highly-subsidized West Berlin while left-wing activists and drop-outs took their place. Meanwhile a Turkish and Arab underclass was imported, which also lives mostly off government subsidies without making economic contributions to the city. - transcript of a Lettre International interview

"You are all assholes."
    - On students who occupied his office in November 2003

"Hartz IV recipients today receive more than a good butcher's salary of old."
    - On welfare benefits paid out by the German state, a program known as Hartz IV

9. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Wow, dude. I never really payed attention to the JDL...just kinda lumped them in with groups fighting anti-semitism and racism. I had no idea what they really where. Guess I'd better be a little more alert in the future.

10. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

don't blame me I voted anarchist pogo party :p

11. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

at the beauty contest for the "miss bundestag"?

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/EDL-leade ... he-shadows
    English Defence League leader scurries into the shadows
    By Matthew Collins
    Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robinson The far-right English Defence League reacted badly to the unmasking of its secretive leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon in last month’s Searchlight

Confirmation that Yaxley-Lennon, who used the nom de plume Tommy Robinson while hiding behind a variety of masks and disguises, had also been a member of the British National Party may have come as little surprise to seasoned anti-fascists, but many in the EDL found it hard to believe that their leader had been unmasked as a racist, criminal thug.

“Robinson” quickly removed his Facebook page and the various EDL administrators of numerous other Facebook pages and websites were flooded with imitators who appeared in the names of both Yaxley-Lennon and Robinson. The EDL issued a press release promising to “respond” to Searchlight’s “article of lies” but as yet, no reply of any kind has been forthcoming.
    What has become clear is that the EDL is seriously underprepared for sustained media scrutiny and intrusion. The constant exposure of the amateurish playground nature of its internal squabbles is causing confusion and embarrassment.
    Formed only last year, the EDL mushroomed from a coalition of former football hooligans into an enormous street army with the propensity for large-scale disorder and city centre confrontations with the police. But its lack of a coherent political and ideological strategy has thrown up potentially explosive contradictions.
    The announcement that the EDL has formed both LGBT and Jewish divisions has caused discomfort not only among the hard core of heavy drinking “laddish” homophobes among its casual ranks, but also notably on the extreme far-right. The forming of self-interested “divisions” within the EDL umbrella conflicts with the organisation’s insular aims, but also highlights how desperate the EDL is to define itself as the complete opposite of what it in reality is.

That Jews or members of the LGBT community can align themselves with and stand shoulder to shoulder with Nazi-saluting football hooligans, or worse still the likes of Mike Heaton who was imprisoned in June for stirring up racial hatred, says much about not only the endemic nature of Islamophobia in this country, but also the damage to the cohesive political narrative in this society. Of course, the tiny numbers of the Jewish and LGBT people who support the EDL are in no way representative of their communities, but the seemingly endless onslaught against Islam from the national media and an unnervingly uncritical acceptance of an identity agenda by some on the left have resulted in divided views in the wider, and generally secular anti-fascist move-ment on how best to tackle the growth of the EDL.
    The EDL is not as scientifically or chemically driven an organisation as those on the traditional far right in this country, but it is as dangerously toxic in sharing the features of knee-jerk reactionism and racism of both the BNP and the UK Independence Party. The EDL’s growing pains are by and large a stark reminder that some of its key activists learned their politics back in the 1980s, when the hooligans that dominated the football terraces ran with and accommodated thugs who held deep-rooted and unequivocal nazi and fascist beliefs, some at the very core of their gangs. While racism is the core dynamic and currency of the EDL, the supposed desire to defend the rights of the LGBT community as well as giving succour to, and receiving support from, the absolute and most ill-informed fringes of the Jewish community says more about the EDL’s relationship with the tabloid press than about adherence to nazi philosophy and principles.
    After Searchlight’s exposé of Yaxley-Lennon, the EDL held a series of emergency meetings and discussions, while Yaxley-Lennon went into hiding and his parents threatened to throw him out. The group has begun using Ulster loyalist language and imagery and attempting to forge relationships with people from one of the notorious football hooligan gangs in the province.
    It is also in the midst of a bizarre internal dispute, with one faction lined up behind a convicted German nazi terrorist with a black wife and his friend, a disgraced former loyalist terrorist. Rudderless for almost three weeks, the EDL finally issued a statement on 12 July, acknowledging growing grievances and announcing a new structure of regional organisers. The statement concluded that “the English Defence League is ready to move on to the next step in our counter Jihad fight”.

many interesting articles and links on this site!

12. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

Anyone gotz any news from what happened?
    From what I gather, the JDL managed to muster 50 odd nutbags; met by around 100 counter-demonstators (split into two groups according to militancy it seems).
    Four arrests (counter-demonstrators), the dirty pinko commie scum press say some folks got fucked up by the cops; in contrast, the fine upstanding respectable media only reported that an officer of the law was injured. :'(

some sauce:

Anti-Islam group draws fierce protests

Groups Protest Unholy Alliance Between Jewish Defense League and English Neo-Fascists

^Comments attached to this page are also worth a look.

Community Open Letter Denouncing the Jewish Defense League’s Rally in Support of the English Defense League