Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

This is the time for action, oh wretched ones

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Noble one, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Noble one

Noble one Member Forum Member

Jan 24, 2015

I'm glad to be alive today. Did a lot of searching over the years and got well acquainted with this anarchist theory. I'm looking to contribute to any kind of project anyone wants to do. I'm in ca. Home of the entertainment capital and am glad to be far away from that hell a place... No offense. I am interested in doing anything out of the norm with any punks necessary, we need to act now.please reply and I'll be here daily to check up into opportunities... Feel like I have something to offer the up and coming generation. As nick Blinko put it"the gap between young and old exists because it's what we're told"in Defined by Age. Well as we anarchists know it's what we're told that fuels our fury because most of the time there's an underlying force with not so good intentions in these things were brought up to believe. Please reply if anyone needs contributions of an art or political nature in anything they have going. I'm there for the cause. Noble

2. Sajiisung

Sajiisung New Member New Member

Feb 18, 2015