Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

This is sad...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_dying_and_ignored

Now i dont really like promoting mainstream news outlets, but i saw this article and i was saddened. This homeless guy, after attempting to rescue a couple, wounds up getting stabbed and people just walked by him as he laid dieing on the street.

Fuck people. Seriously, how is our species worth saving?

2. stinagen

stinagen Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 6, 2009

the modern human is a disease simply walking by when a fellow man is in need i agree fuck people

3. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

Hugo Alfredo Tale-Yax Rest in peace. You were one of the last real heroes.

This is sad, so so sad.

I don´t think that the whole human kind is a cancer, we've just got our minds and bodies poisoned by power and fear. Paralysed and chained we walk around in our own safe, survailed, prastic-wrapped dreamworld, unable to look far beyond our own egocentric pride.

But it is never to late to make a change! So the next time you see somebody in need, think with you heart, and not with your fear and ego. It could be you too.

Anarchy and peace

4. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

It's sickening to read.

Obviously one of the biggest problem in our world today, at least our western part - people are afraid to have anything to do with each other.
    Makes this world so awfully cold

5. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

Not people. New Yorkers. As shitty and violent as Philly is, I really doubt that would happen here or in a lot of other major cities. The class lines are so rigidly drawn in NYC that people have been trained to actually not see a homeless man bleeding to death.

6. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

No, i still say fuck people, i mean yes there are good people out there (look at us!), im not dumb, but honestly fuck people.

7. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

I agree, fuck most of them.
    That poor man did something that was both heroic and selfless, and not only did he die, but his death was without the dignity he deserved. It's depressing to know that people could look at this man dying on the street and not do a thing.
    On the other hand it's inspiring to see that someone could do something so selfless and brave.

8. Arachne

Arachne New Member New Member

Apr 27, 2010

I often wonder if some people are non-thinking zombies. Tale-Yax had nothing, yet he gave his life to save someone. Those seven people that passed him by without helping him could not give their time to save him. Why might that be? To this, I find fault in civilization. We are not so civil.

Kudos go to a brave man. R.I.P.

9. colton_and

colton_and Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 24, 2010

That is discusting, how could you ever look at someone dieing, or as it said, someone even turned over the body to see the wounds, it is inhuman. even though he was homeless they didnt care, for the reason that he was homeless, i think the people who walked by and did nothing should be charged as well.

10. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    i dont understand how someone can say fuck all humans, and then say thgey believe in human rights. what a contradiction. Saying fuck all people or all people should die is no better then racism. Blaming every human being for the faults of some humans, give me a break.

11. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

12. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

another sad case of "nice guys finish last"

13. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

14. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    nice, good job.

but i fear it's only gonna give another reason to white supremacists to radicalize their thoughts and keep thinking they're right because black peoples are dangerous ennemies and blah-blah.....

15. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

People have been taught there is no gutter, therefore there is no one lying in there. The gutter in this sense is proverbial. You keep your problems behind closed doors and they stay there, regardless of what your senses tell you.
    Hell, to be honest I don't even know how I'd react. Though I'm pretty sure I'd at least call an ambulance if I realised someone was BLEEDING.