Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

There's No Place Like Home, So Where Am I?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Punx In Solidarity, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Punx In Solidarity

Punx In Solidarity New Member New Member

Nov 16, 2013

Ahhh, freedom is Gods greatest gift and the reason I preach this fact is because I just got out of the joint and I'm loving everything right now., ha! Other than that, I'm an old school punk and have been in the mix since I was 10 yrs old in 1977. Don't call me O.G. call me O.P. right. I already pieced together a local band called "Fight Or Fuck", named after some prison jargon and the first question that was asked me in the pin. I am part of the Cali punk scene in San Francisco and I work as an managing skateboard agent. I also freelance write around the web and create zines as a hobby that sometimes pays some scratch.

Nice to be here at the capital of punk rock music downloads and please stay safe all you punk loving anarchists. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Stop by my profile and PM me to introduce yourself, I like making new friends. Hell if you leave your address I will put you on my mailing list for my 3 ZINES that will be out early this year.

Mayhem Monday :ecouteurs:

[​IMG]

2. VeganShteve

VeganShteve Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 15, 2012

God, hmm, yeah. Anyway, you seem like someone with a few stories to tell. What do you put in your zines? I might be interested. And I can kind of relate to your headspace right now because I'm not long out of an abusive relationship. Very different from getting out of prison I know, but it seems there's the same sense of I-love-everyone-and-everything-is-fun! :)

3. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Welcome aboard brother...happy to see that you are out of jail(freedom always)
    hope to see you here "often".
    \m/ and :beer:

4. beast

beast Member New Member

Dec 4, 2013

hey brother!glad to see your out and about.. probably ran into you on a yard somewhere,sometime, but anyways welcome to ap its a good place (just gotta wear blinders sometimes) hahaha.stay up and stay out!
    mikey...

5. Boots4Stompin

Boots4Stompin Active Member Forum Member

Oct 1, 2013

oi oi