Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The things the scumfucks are doing to protesters in Egypt. Now.

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by seethesky, Dec 20, 2011.

1. seethesky

seethesky New Member New Member

Nov 29, 2011

Hey, I'm new here and in my intro I put I live in Cairo. Punkmarr77 replied saying news from this city would be good so here is my first update.

The filth (army, military police and civilian police) have been beating protesters to death, in the last 5 days over 10 have died which have been officially recorded. Thousands have been injured. Which means the figure is higher. This morning at 4.30 am the scum opened machine gun fire on protesters killing at least 4. This hasn't made it to the news yet because they haven't accepted responsibility. I will tell you that I wasn't there because of work, but I have friends who live a 3 minute walk from Tahrir and their whole building was woken up with the sound. The friends are photo journalists from Austria and Colombia and I trust them and their ability to distinguish the sound.

Watch this if you haven't already... http://www.youtube.com/verify_controver ... iboFV-yeTE

The woman was wearing an Abaya, which is a symbol of modesty and (as misguided as I think all that is) they ripped it off her which is a huge insult here. 1 guy does make a half hearted attempt to cover her after the beating but this is not the point.

I was wondering if anyone would want to do an international show of support on the 25th of Jan, the date of the original revolution last year to show that the world is watching and it thinks this is vile. The only thing I am sceptical about is the SCAF (The military council running the country full of members like Tantawi, loyal to Mubarak) are posting xenophobic leaflets (anonymously, obviously) blaming the protests on American and Isreali influence. SCAF accepted £1.3 billion in 'aid' last year. Fuckers. The leaflest, coupled with the media's tepid self-serving means the country seems to be pretty divided at the moment, however the beating of the women as awful as it is, shows their true colours.

If you want more information, send me a message at riddles@riseup.net I can send links to people showing more groups working for a better Egypt. Anarchists are almost non existent here but there are some heavily left-leaning groups.

Sarah

2. seethesky

seethesky New Member New Member

Nov 29, 2011

I should have put the aid was $1.3 in Dollars and from America... Sorry...

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Thank you Sarah.. and of course you are right the aid in military finances is from the USA, a case of classic misdirection and misinformation...