Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Joker from Batman...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

It's not the Joker you need to worry about... fuck Batman. (Sync's a bit off)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFDdgRj3nE[/video]

2. ama-gi

ama-gi Active Member Forum Member

Jan 5, 2011

Harvey Dent will take down those corporate scum . . . oh shit! I guess Batman subscribes to the trickle-up theory. For every crack head ass he kicks three wall street brokers will suddenly act in the public interest.

3. fagpunx20

fagpunx20 Active Member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

What the fuck? I never would agree with an anarachist who believes in hurting innocent people. You are angry with the way the world is but hurting people you become the scum just as well.

4. TheAwkardMoment

TheAwkardMoment Member New Member

Feb 1, 2011

Anarky was in a series where Batman took control of Gotham and made it a police state. It was pretty good.

"(For reasons of the state) black becomes white and white becomes black, the horrible becomes humane and the most dastardly felonies and atrocious crimes become meritorious acts."

5. fagpunx20

fagpunx20 Active Member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

I love Anarky! I wish he was in the next movie. Although he is very similiar to V for Vendetta.

6. The Freakboi

The Freakboi Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 8, 2011

Stylistically, I'm a big fan of The Joker. Both Nolan/Ledger's interpretation and his look in the comic book have been a huge influence on my aesthetic sensibilities which, considering another major influence is H.R. Giger, its surprising I dress so normal most of the time.