Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Exploited

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Bakica, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Ok before anything I want you to know that this topic isnt connected with anarchy at all and I apologise becouse of that but I have a question...whys everyone calling exploited posers (or so called mtv punk or whatever)? I mean...I am not listening to them but they are coming to my town soon so I wanted to go on the concert and have fun. I started to learn some lyrics and stuff and on youtube I saw few comments like "mtv get off the air" or "fuck exploited". I dont understand why? maybe I know little about the band but..?

hope someone will explain it to me :)

2. New Face In Hell

New Face In Hell Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2010

I'm not sure about the MTV part, because they never appeared on MTV as far as I know. They might possibly be referring to the band's appearance on Top of the Pops.

3. Alex Distro-y

Alex Distro-y Active Member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

Cause they are knob end rock stars they were suppose to play in Belfast, N. Ireland but show was cancelled due to the massive rider the band had and some stuff were just them being amazingly fussy but who would even use all the stuff:
    12 actimel strawberry
    10 liter of coca cola, 6 liter of fanta, 4 liter of sprite, 8 liter of orange juce
    24 liter of evian or vittel, 16 red bull
    2 cases of good local beer (no cheep junk beer!!)we prefer german beer
    1 case of corona beer (24 bottles)
    1 2 x bottles of smirnoff ice
    1 bottles of red and 1 bottles of white wine
    1 bottle of glenfiddich,
    1 bottle of jim beam
    1 bottle of absolut wodka

Like I work in a nite club that celebrity DJs have played in wouldnt have even got this this was only the drinks list there was equipment, food and other things and then plus they would also belooking for probably at least a 1000 quid to even play the gig.
    You could not possibly put on a gig without charging some ridiculous door price.
    The fact the promotor was even thinking of putting them on baffels me as the gig he put on before I seen the singer Wattie getting thrown out of a Restarts gig in Belfast after smashing up things and on the way out he was still smashing the banister of the stairs, like seriously such a dick things like that lose venues. I think there was some nice photos of him floating around seig heiling however I cant find them now.

However saying this I dont think there is a problem going to see the Exploited I would say however from what i have heard dont expect the greatest band ever and also really try not idolise this band as there is nothing to idolise expect machoistic stupidity.

4. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

hmm guess we never have to worry about that here. he is not allowed n canada. and montreal paid for that in the long run lol

5. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    he he montreal riot in 2003.that was some sick shit i ve heard

6. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

what happened ?

7. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009