Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The casualties? HA!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raise Your Fist, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

But I did see what was wrong with them (the exploited) and you linked a video in this thread? I never stated how much I know about 'this' band so all you are doing now is assuming and provoking. When I agreed to not bring this up again, I kinda hoped you would do the same. Let's not go over this again.

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I did link to articles written by anarchists who gave many arguments against The Exploited (and those arguments were way bigger than the one in the video about the casualties) but you answered that those persons could say anything and you wanted videos of wattie admitting the facts. Well following your stupid reasonning, its the same with The Casualties, the dude in the video could say anything.

Anyway, the argument in the video is nothing compared to everything against the exploited.

3. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

I have no idea what the agenda is behind the people writing those articles. Sure you could say, "they were anarchists" but I have no idea who they are or if they are actually anarchists. I don't think I saw anything on the websites saying 'we are anarchists' but even if it did it doesn't matter! They are randoms on the internet that I have trouble finding credible because I have no idea who they are. I don't go believing anything anyone says on the internet unless they prove their credibility. (Just an example) Things on those articles said on a song this occured, I have no idea if that is true I don't possess those songs. If a website says on one of their live cd's you can hear him being homophobic, I expect the audio to be on the website so I can hear it for myself. People say he said he has a Nazi flag in his room or he is a supporter of the NF and how he hates paki's in an interview but didn't provide a link to the interview. When you make a claim that attacks someones credibility, you must back it up with credibility. I don't get why you aren't understanding why I wanted different evidence, I don't uinderstand why that is so damn offensive to you. I wanted to see the actual interview of wattie saying that. I did treat that thread as a debate when we first started responding to each other which is why I didn't bother finding your arguments evidence because when you present sites like that it should already be there. You did though in the end, which is why I lost the debate. You provided satisfactory proof in my standards (we all have different standards.)

In the casualities the singer did admit to what the guy was saying. It came out of the accused mouth without any pressure, validating the guy that got up to the stages argument. I believe that video is definitely better than the first lot of evidence you supplied in the exploited thread.

4. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    They are active militants from a very reputed anarchist forum. I'd trust more something written from them than something from you. Also, one of the article came from a Dead Kennedys member, another quote saying The Exploited was the worst thing to happen to punk rock came from the same person you are quoting in your signature - Henry Rollins.

And the dude in the video is just a random on a punk rock show but you did never doubt of his credibility

What maybe we need to be a punk rock icon to have arguments that you can believe ?

...But you believe anything anyone says in a punk rock show in mexico.

The spanish article we linked to had many arguments with various reliable sources and other evidences. You probably didnt even read it.

We also gave FACTS arguments, like some racist and anti-semitist insults on the back of a CD, quotes from interviews, etc.. But once again you didnt believe.

Just use a fucking search engine and find the song, you will see the proof by yourself.... Or are you too dumb to find a song by yourself ? If the article doesnt give the song it's not a proof that they are lying, its just a proof that you are too lazy to find it yourself.
    Why would they be lying if they give a specific song name that you can find easily on the internet ???

I have read that fucking interview. Now i am probably lying, because i am just a random on the internet. Yeah right.

The singer didnt admit anything, he was making fun of him :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ok if you say so....

But dude, maybe its about fucking time that you understand that The Exploited shows cost 10 times more money than The Casualties. So if you say The Casualties are shitty because they make a show for $15 in mexico you shouldnt even need evidence to understand that The Exploited is shitty since their shows cost way more.

Man, you are so funny...

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Protspecd, I just contacted my ex-band-mate Luis Villaruel alias "El Remen" bass player for Solucion Mortal, for his version of what racist bullshit Wattie did when he attacked him and my best friend Luis Huerena (now deceased) would that be enough fuckin proof for you!!? You are being precocious and dense, and it's getting tiresome, again...what happened to you leaving because you were so incensed by NGNM being banned? :@

6. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

Is there a video or something where he said that? if so can I please get a link? thanks

7. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Ahh that's right, I remember the henry rollins link was broken. I never asked you to trust me, nor do I expect you to unless I have credible information to back my claims. Was the Dead Kennedys one on the henry rollins link or something?

Not be a punk icon, just have hard evidence.

...But you believe anything anyone says in a punk rock show in mexico.

The spanish article we linked to had many arguments with various reliable sources and other evidences. You probably didnt even read it.

We also gave FACTS arguments, like some racist and anti-semitist insults on the back of a CD, quotes from interviews, etc.. But once again you didnt believe.

But I don't have the CD and I don't think I saw a reference down the bottom of the article with the quotes. I will go through the thread again just to check, I probably missed it.

It doesn't prove they are lying or telling the truth and it doesn't mean I am too lazy to find it myself (what stupid logic). Ungovernable is actually a policeman and gave away people to the cops at the G20. Here is a quote of him admitting it on a tape recorder, "I am a cop, I gave peoples details to cops at the G20 so they got arrested".
    I won't give the audio of the tape recorder, go find it yourself to support my claims =)

I did search for one of the songs if I remember right, but I didn't find the actual audio of him having a go at Jello Biafra.

Well, are you lying? I don't actually know. You are just a random on the internet. Can you do me a favour and link me to where you read it, that would be more useful than saying that you read it followed by sarcastic useless remarks.

I don't have sound but from the captions it seemed like he was agreeing but giving his reasons. He was making fun of him in someparts yes.

We weren't arguing about exploited's shows costing a large amount, that is irrelevant. Yes, the exploited is a shitty band but we were arguing his links with Nazi's.

"But dude, maybe its about fucking time that you understand that The Exploited shows cost 10 times more money than The Casualties"

Your aggression in that sentence makes it seem like I wasn't understanding that exploited overcharge their shows? Where the hell did that come from, when were we arguing about them charging heaps for their shows? I have said I agree with the exploited being a shitty band. I don't get why you keep provoking and pushing this subject now. My issue wasn't with exploited being a good band or not, it was the first wave of evidence that came in to support the claims. I have to be getting trolled here =/

"Man, you are so funny..."

I know, right?

8. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Probe:

try google translator for the Spanish page, and the Rollins link is broken....

Re: Check this out!

Postby ungovernable on 04 Dec 2009, 00:48
    Read this for more info
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/exploited-t41 ... ml?t=41374

Or even better, if you speak spanish:
    http://www.libreopinion.com/members/dec ... lasse.html

Quote by Henry Rollins : "the exploited is one of the worst jokes in music history, completely pathetic"
    http://21361.com/site_2004/letters_archive/07_05.html

Attack in bulgaria at an Exploited show (with pictures):
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=82117
    And even on The Exploited official forums:
    http://forums.the-exploited.net/viewtop ... sc&start=0
    (notice how they don't care about racists saying shit like "i thought bulgarians blood was brown not red")

Official quote by Dead Kennedys concerning "nazi punks fuck off" and links with The Exploited:
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/showpost.php? ... stcount=47

9. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I dont understand why you ppl always need some proofs... Do you think we would be lying just to trash a punk band ?

Henry Rollins said something like that on his personnal blog (http://www.henryrollins.com). Unfortunately the link is down now (but i have seen it by my own eyes when the site was still here)

Using archive.org, you can get a copy of the same page when it was online

http://web.archive.org/web/200710171820 ... 07_05.html

Quote from Henry Rollins:
    (...) We were in England in December of 1981 and had a gig at the Rainbow opening for the Exploited, one of the worst jokes in music history, completely pathetic. (...)

He also said in other interviews that Wattie hates him (he even dedicated "Fuck The USA" to henry rollins and jello biafra because he hates both of them) and he was spit on by exploited fans who were doing Sieg Hail's (at a exploited gig)
    Couldn't find back my sources, but others are also talking about it here:
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/showpost.php? ... stcount=29

Henry Rollins also say on his blog that he went to an exploited show, wattie played the song "fuck a mob" and started encouraging the fans to go beat up peoples at a "The Jam" gig a couple of streets away.... Next day he saw in the newspaper that The Jam show was attacked by a lot of exploited fans, people were sent to hospital, etc...

10. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    http://web.archive.org/web/200710171820 ... 07_05.html

http://www.revleft.com/vb/exploited-t41 ... ml?t=41374

http://www.libreopinion.com/members/dec ... lasse.html

And newspaper and live videos of exploited nazi fans beating up anarcho-punks in bulgaria is not enough hard evidence for you ? Maybe if you were one of those punks full of blood after being beaten up with the exploited fans you wouldnt argue so much over something so obvious...

There was many many many evidences given. You just refuse to see the truth.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=82117

Oh yeah i forgot.... People lying again... Hahaha.... We have like 20 arguments from many different peoples, and they are all lying... OF COURSE !!!!

Buy the fucking CD since you are an exploited fan, and then come back and prove us that the antisemitist and racist quote is on the back of the CD. I saw it by my own eyes, but oh yeah right i am lying like the others... Wattie talks about a "fucking jewish mexican doctor in new york" or something like that, it is in the credits and the "thank you" part

Maybe if 20 different people were talking shit about me it would be a reason to stop asking for evidence and believing what you are being told.

It is a live DVD. And once again, many different sources say the same thing. Oh right, they are all lying, and you are right. All hail Prospectd who knows everything !

Hahahaha see, you still think i am lying and you absolutly need proofs. Dude, i have read that article over 1 and a half year ago. I dont even remember the name of the interview, and i dont have 1 hour to spend on google just to give an evidence to a dumb kid who refuse to believe anything. And even if i proved it to you, you would still think the other arguments are lies.

If telling you i have seen it by my own eyes after proving you everything i said having seen by my own eyes in the past was TRUE (remember, i gave you evidence for everything you thought was false) then fuck you and keep being an ignorant, at least 99% of the other ppl understood.

So he was agreeing that he is a capitalist ? :lmao: doubt it..

dude, did you even watch the fucking video ? The dude at the casualties gig say that the casualties IS A CAPITALIST BAND BECAUSE THEIR SHOW COST A LARGE AMOUNT. You said that you understand why the casualties sucks after seeing this video. Yet the main argument is that THEIR SHOW COST A LARGE AMOUNT. So this is definatly NOT irrevelant.

So if you understand it, it should be enough for you to understand the exploited is a shitty band, since the argument of charging large amount is enough for you to say the casualties are shitty.

Because you are still being an idiot, defending exploited, and refusing the believe the evidence even after we gave it to you.

No, you are the one who is trolling this forum with your pro-exploited bullshit

11. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Look, maybe I am too harsh when it comes to certain types of evidence. To be fair, I had no idea what that forum was or its credibility or even yours. I was relatively new to this site when I replied to the thread, I had no idea who you who you were so why should I just take your word for it? When I looked up the lyrics for Fuck the USA, I got the feeling it was because of the regime going on at that time. Meh lol

12. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

Na Im just curious...not trying to argue...

13. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    [​IMG]
    Close up of Wattie's arm, note the Swastika

[​IMG]
    Wattie palling around with one of his Nazi mates

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of Luis before he died, he was beat up prior to opening a show for the Exploited for having the balls to be a Mexican who dared interrupt Wattie in his dressing room...

[​IMG]
    and this is the apartment building where Wattie lives today!!!! just kidding its a Navy housing unit on Coronado Island Naval Station

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I think Protspectd already seen this picture, if i remember correctly he still didnt believe the evidence and said it could be the arm of anybody, nothing proved it was wattie's arm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so i had to find other pictures with his head and showing the swastika tattoo

this dude really doesnt believe anything, he always has a reason to deny the facts

15. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Fuck it! You can lead a jackass to water but you can never make him drink

16. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    It's a conspiracy protspecd, the internet, ungovernable, punkmar77, the media, henry rollins, jello biafra are all making up lies and stories and doctoring photos of wattie just to fuck with you, Protpecd. Making you hate the exploited is the world's goal, and what all this is leading upto. But you are too smart to see through it. Hundreds of people are lying and making up stories about the exploited just to spite YOU, Protspecd. Even wattie himself with his nazi underwear and songs where he says WHITE POWER after it finishes and calls Jello a cunt before starting a song, all just to fuck with YOU, Protspecd. Idiot.

17. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

18. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

yay non broken link to the letter

Well, many OI! bands, non-neo nazi's bands that is had heaps of nazi fans. Many couldn't stop them from coming to the shows etc, not saying it is right but many bands faced and do face this today.

"The gathering of the two enemy camps happened because both had come to see the UK punk legend Exploited"

Both the anarcho's and nazi's were fans of the exploited during that incident. You may know that but just your wording implies the anarchists weren't fans.

Eww, not going to buy the cd =P

Hope that is sarcasm. If not I will go by your logic, 20 different people state that fascism is the only way, I will now believe what I am being told.

20 different punks tells me anarchy is all chaos and destruction. I will now believe them.

Never said they were lying, I just said they didn't seem to have evidence to back some of their claims in the article. Lying =/= not backing up your claims (though in some cases but I don't mean in this one).

-_-

See paragraph above, not lying but some claims didn't seem to be backed up enough (remember I am talking about the first wave of evidence, I am trying to explain how this started and why).

Fuck, how many times do I have to say it, I know they are a shitty band and I know I lost the argument. I have said it a few times now and all I get is you and the others saying I still don't get it.

dude, did you even watch the fucking video ? The dude at the casualties gig say that the casualties IS A CAPITALIST BAND BECAUSE THEIR SHOW COST A LARGE AMOUNT. You said that you understand why the casualties sucks after seeing this video. Yet the main argument is that THEIR SHOW COST A LARGE AMOUNT. So this is definatly NOT irrevelant.

Not after seeing this video, I think I already implied I had my own thoughts on the casualties before that video. I was talking about bringing

So if you understand it, it should be enough for you to understand the exploited is a shitty band, since the argument of charging large amount is enough for you to say the casualties are shitty.

I know they are a shitty band! I have said this before, all I have been arguing is some of the evidence given in the exploited thread, this is how it started!

Because you are still being an idiot, defending exploited, and refusing the believe the evidence even after we gave it to you.

No, I think my wording has been a bit off but I am explaining the reasoning behind how this all started, why I started debating.

Pro-exploited? When have I said the exploited are a good band? I contested some of the evidence that was given in the thread.

Btw, can't remember if I actually posted it before punkmar, no I wasn't going to leave if NGNM got kicked out you are thinking of someone else.

I knew it anxiety! I knew it was a conspiracy theory!

But seriously, I contested some of the evidence that I had an issue with, I have said that I know they are a shitty band, I have acknowledged I did lose the debate in that thread. I don't get why you guys keep thinking I don't believe anything you have stated thinking I am 'pro-exploited' or that I believe exploited are perfectly fine. Sorry if my wording has been misleading (not intentional just I suck at writing) at some parts (would have had to been if you guys are having this kind of reaction.)

Edit: Ooo found a free download of live at the white house. According to that article, this should be the one that has the Jello Biafra stuff...

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Holy shit you are really annoying. I'll second punkmar77 : what happenned to you wanting to leave this forum after we banned NGNM85 ?

See, you still find stupid excuse to defend them. LIKE ALWAYS.

Do you see many bands taking pictures with the dude from skrewdriver who has a fucking white power sign on his t-shirt ? Your argument is fucking dumb.

And if they bring nazis at their show its just because THEY ARENT CLEAR ON THEIR POLITICAL POSITIONS. Not surprising that nazis like a band who have swastika tattoos, who claim to have a nazi flag in his living room, who use racist and antisemitist insults, etc etc....

So fucking what ??? There was still neo nazis at this fucking show, they beaten up the "anarchist" punks and then the exploited played a show FOR THEM.

Stop being an idiot, i was talking about accusations of facts. if 20 different people accuse me of being a dumbass who take picture with known neo-nazis then THERE IS A LOT OF CHANCE IT IS TRUE.

Its a fucking live DVD. They probably just cant post it, or dont know how, and they assume dumbass who doesnt believe anything until they see it can find it by their own. I also doubt they want to make publicity for The Exploited. And they could even get sued for doing that.

I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. What part of that you dont understand ????

No you still dont understand anything as you are still questionning the evidence and refusing to believe half of it. You always find something to say the evidence arent obvious enough.

If you know they are a shitty band WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ARGUEING and defending them. Shut the fuck up, for fuck sakes.

You are an exploited fanboy you just dont want to admit it, since 7 months you have been defending them and saying the evidences arent true.

I'm just going to ignore you starting from now, you are fucking annoying and you never want to listen to anything. Fuck that.

20. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Already explained, look at previous post.

Nah, it is a live cd. Doubt the ywant to make publicity? I am sure making a statement saying they said something at a concert then providing a 5 seconds audio clip of him saying it isn't going to make anymore 'publicity'.

Just downloaded the cd btw

http://rs178.rapidshare.com/files/12329 ... ehouse.rar

Listen to the end of rival leaders, that is the song just before I hate you

HE says "Okay this song, this song is dedicated to the? called jello biafra cause I fucked, I fucked his wife. This ones called I hate you"
    Edit: Oh I get it now!

Just looked up the lyrics to I hate you and listened to what he said again he says:

"Okay this song, this song is dedicated to me from jello biafra cause I fucked, I fucked his wife. This ones called I hate you"

The song 'I hate you' is about a guy walking in on his wife sleeping with a mate.

End Edit...

Now that is a pretty douche baggy thing to say but that isn't what that spanish website said.

"This to you song is dedicated to Jello Biafra because he's a fucking faggot. It's called I fucking hate you"

Badly translated I know, but it definitely differs from what the cd says.

There, I found it on my own and found different results.

Takes two to tango =P Shitting phrase but it is true.

I am keeping this up as much as you are. I gave an out but you brought it back up in this thread.