Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Tea Party Protests An ICNA Fundraiser

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by ChaosUK, Apr 9, 2011.

1. ChaosUK

ChaosUK Active Member Forum Member

Apr 9, 2011

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM[/video]

this is relatively old video (as in March 2011 old) and i felt that this scum and bigotry should be shared. This is an absolutely evil act and this itself is taking Freedom of Speech to a new level. On top of this, my father supports these acts of bigotry and claims that Muslims are nothing but 'evil Terrorists'. Your thoughts?

2. Hailey Edge

Hailey Edge Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 7, 2011

3. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

Wow haha that's great, so true

4. ChaosUK

Apr 9, 2011

I laughed for a good 5 minutes at that photo

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hate Comes To Orange County? hahahaha.... hate has been emanating from Orange County for over a Century, ever heard of Eugenics? Look it up and find out how it ties in to Hitler and Southern California. What I want to know from you 'Chaos UK' is what you are prepared to do about it?

6. ChaosUK

Apr 9, 2011

I didn't name the video, it's just the one with both the speech and the protest itself. Also, I'm completely aware of Eugenics on both this country and Nazi Germany and i know it has existed since the beginning of time and won't die out for a long while due to ignorance.
    I don't know what I am going to do 'Punk Mar 77', I'm not going to go out of my way searching up and down MI and CA to yell at Tea Partyers. That would only sink me down to their primal level. BUT if i do see this shit near me, i'm going to fucking counter-protest this shit, do whatever i can to get them out of my fucking area. I really don't know. I can't really do anything violent because violence never works, and only causes more problems. It's not like us (Anarchists) have enough shit on us that will never die (e.g. Haymarket Riot 1886) So i can't go on a Tea Party witch hunt, beating down and bombing every single Tea Party protest. If i really felt zealous i would take down their site with some help from the hate machine. There's not much I can honestly do.

Better off, what do you do about it?

7. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I take the fight to them every day, in every way possible, by organizing legally and otherwise. I don't tolerate racism or homophobia or xenophobia in anyone or anything around me. I research as much as humanly possible to make sure I don't endorse anyone or anything connected with those defects of character. I apply direct action when appropriate among other types of action when not appropriate, I abhor violence but am not above meeting violence with an equal opposing force when necessary. What I don't do is post videos of bigots acting foolishly and in the same forum invite newcomers to listen to Anal Cunt, or even throw the word 'cunt' out like it's meaningless. Also I don't understand how you can call yourself anarchist and in the same paragraph state "There's not much I can honestly do", there is a shitload you can do!

8. Flores_Magon

Flores_Magon Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 28, 2011

So true!
    There is allways something, you do not associate with those red necks firstly. If somebody talks crass
    about Muslims or who ever be sure to speak your mind

"On top of this, my father supports these acts of bigotry and claims that Muslims are nothing but 'evil Terrorists'. Your thoughts?"
    And you need to help your dad out right away. if you don't have anybody supporting you
    how can you change anything?

9. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

yay! I'm glad Ed Royce is representing me so well!!!

"one nation under god, not allah" was probably the best quote.

this video made me ill....fuck...

10. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Race Continues to Dog Tea Party Representatives and Events
    Posted in Anti-Black by Robert Steinback on May 16, 2011

And some folks still wonder why the Tea Party movement has a racial image problem.

In recent weeks, white separatists wrapped themselves in a Tea Party cloak and staged a rally in Orange County, Calif. An Ohio Tea Party group sued a city school district after officials canceled the appearance of a virulently anti-Muslim evangelist the group sponsored. And then, last week, a black Tea Party Nation commentator unleashed an acerbic verbal attack on “black race pimps” that would have made David Duke blush with pride.

Lloyd Marcus, who clearly relishes his role as a black Tea Party figure who can disparage black centrists and liberals in terminology all but the crudest of white extremists would take care to avoid publicly, launched a fresh offensive last Wednesday. His latest target: the black organization ColorOfChange.org, for its campaign to pressure two regulars on Donald Trump’s television show, “Celebrity Apprentice” – Star Jones and Lil Jon – to repudiate the prospective presidential candidate for what the group describes as “race-baiting” comments Trump has made regarding Barack Obama. (Full disclosure: The co-founder of ColorOfChange.org, James Rucker, is a member of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s board.)

In response to ColorOfChange.org, Marcus – a conservative who calls himself “a proud, unhyphenated American” – let loose with both rhetorical barrels. “Black ‘race pimps’ continue to despicably, without reservation, drive a wedge into the heart of national race relations,” he wrote in a commentary carried by the conservative website Renew America. “Whenever these black race pimps, including the Obama administration, find themselves on the losing end of an argument, they turn it into a racial issue branding the opposition racist.”

He went on: “In response to the uppity white boy [Trump], who dared question their king, a few black celebrities and black bullies disguised as ‘civil rights’ groups are calling Donald Trump a racist targeting him for destruction. So, are all of the other Americans curious about why Obama was not presenting his birth certificate racist as well? Will somebody please tell these black racist bullies to ‘stop it and get a life’?” [Second disclosure: Mark Potok, the white editor of this blog, was one of those who recently asserted that Trump was a racist.]

Even that might have barely passed the smell test, but then Marcus resorted to mocking black people who “sound smart.”

“I watched a black intellectual on TV shilling for Obama,” Marcus writes, not bothering to name the program or the individual. “He used a plethora of big words to cover the simple school yard truth that he was a black bully racist, committed to Obama no matter what. Sounding extremely intelligent, the black racist was spouting lies and illogical stupid conclusions. But man, did he sound ‘smart.’”

Ironically, while accusing the left of using Obama’s blackness as a kind of shield against criticism, Marcus uses his own blackness as cover for his notion that any defense of Obama is prima facie proof of black or leftist racism. “The Left exploits Obama’s black skin color as their ‘Weapon of Mass Intimidation’; a coat of armor insulating him from all opposition and reasonable critique,” Marcus wrote in March.

Even as Marcus argues that the Tea Party movement deserves the racial high ground, a racist organization staged a rally that sought to appropriate the tea party name. The American Third Position (A3P), a fledgling white-nationalist political party, on April 16 staged what was billed as a Tax Day Tea Party rally in San Juan Capistrano, Calif., featuring speeches by its own white-separatist founder and one of America’s leading Holocaust deniers.

A3P on its website took credit for arranging the rally, although it was done under the name of a newly formed astroturf group called the California Grassroots Alliance. The alliance has a web page at the site of TeaParty.org, once one of the more influential Tea Party coalitions, but which itself has been mired in allegations of racism against its founder, Dale Robertson. (Robertson once criticized Obama for spending a Memorial Day with “his homies in the Chicago hood … shooting hoops, smoking cigarettes”). Beyond that connection, it’s not clear if the Alliance has any authentic Tea Party ties. What it certainly lacks is clout: The rally drew a pathetic turnout – the local Orange County Register said 40 people attended, although a video of the event suggests even that might be a generous count.

There wasn’t anyone on the bill that day who didn’t have white supremacist pedigrees.

The marquee speaker was A3P founder William Johnson, who has advocated the wholesale forced deportation of non-whites, including American Indians, who lived on the continent for thousands of years before white Europeans arrived. At the rally, Johnson reaffirmed his support for a separate “white ethno-state,” but encouraged Tea Party supporters to welcome him anyway in their pursuit for a “revolution with love in it that can be peaceful.” Also featured was Mark Weber, who, along with British-born colleague David Irving, ranks among the world’s leading Holocaust deniers. Weber, who heads the Institute for Historical Review, spent most of his address railing against illegal immigration, but allowed his white separatist orientation to peek through, noting the “foolish lie” that “diversity is our strength.”

The white-nationalist hate group Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC) — the modern incarnation of the racist White Citizens Councils, which opposes all efforts “to mix the races of mankind” and has referred to blacks as a “retrograde species of humanity” — maintained a display table at the event. Entertainment was provided by Traven Tucker, described on the white racist website Stormfront.org as an “American white nationalist” performer. Tucker’s album Till the Day I Die featured a Confederate battle flag on its cover and included such songs as “Ain’t No Shame (Bein’a White Man),” described by a Stormfront commenter as “[a] fantastic song which rubbishes the liberal idea that to be proud of your heritage is shameful.”

Also in April, four Mansfield, Ohio, mayoral candidates opted to forgo a debate sponsored by the Mansfield North Central Ohio Tea Party Association. The association in March had scheduled a presentation by Usama Dakdok, a stridently anti-Muslim Christian evangelical who has made such comments as “How can you be a Muslim and not be demonized?” and “There is no such thing as a loving Muslim.”

The Mansfield City School District canceled Dakdok’s presentation citing safety concerns. The Tea Party group, claiming the district violated public access rules, sued – prompting the mayoral candidates and the incumbent mayor to decline to attend its forum.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/05/1 ... r=HW051911