Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

!TchKung! - Incite - A Soundtrack For Post World Insurrection - 1998 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by punkmar77, Oct 28, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Track Listing:

1. Tuning (1:14)
    2. Khat (NAHHS) (4:08)
    3. Smash Things Up (4:00)
    4. Feralcore (1:29)
    5. Nomadology (8:05)
    6. Tegucigalpa (2:51)
    7. New Earth Rising (2:19)
    8. Picture of the Riotzone (2:12)
    9. New Earth (1:36)
    10. Achmed’s New Nikes (12:01)

RECORD INFORMATION

Incite: A Soundtrack for Post World Insurrection
    Release Date : 1998

Contains digital data (3:51 .mov file "Chao-wera") "Smash Things Up" and "Achmed's New Nikes" recorded live @ Lish House (Barricades) "Atlantis" recorded @ Post World Industries and Tongue and Groove Productions "Tegucigalpa", "Khat," and "New Earth" recorded @ Tongue and Groove Productions "New Earth" percussion sounds recorded at PWI Metal Fabrication Facility
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

!TchKung! Biography

American post-industrial band from Seattle active 1993 - 1998. Some members went on to form the political marching band [a=Infernal Noise Brigade]
    ---

An industrial act from Seattle in the Late 90's, Tchkung! combined tribal drumming, scrap metal, fiddle use and anarchopunk leanings into a potent mix.

Known for insurrectionary politics, incorporating traditional instruments and tribal/folk music into the scrap metal percussion and turbulent live shows digressing into street parades or molotov demonstrations, it was clear that unlike incitement to revolt, mainstream acceptance was never a goal. Fans of Cop Shoot Cop, Swans, or Crash Worship however will find much to enjoy.

Now broken up, members have gone on to form Infernal Noise Brigade.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Post World Industries

2. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Man, glad to see this stuff on here! Thanks!

3. Punta de Flecha

Punta de Flecha Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Oct 6, 2009

Thanx for this post, this band sounds instresting....

Let's listen.

4. oli

oli Active Member Forum Member

Feb 25, 2011
     United Kingdom
    thanx, am goin to see zounds and the mob in bristol and understand this band are playing at same gig. i like the sound but don't instantly grab me as my kinda thing, that said i felt like this about some records which are now among my favorites (nomeansno, husker du, fugazi, etc) ........ we'll see

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I know what you mean oli, some of my favorite bands were like that at first too....