Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Earth Crisis sexist and anti-abortion

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by ungovernable, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Someone just brought that to my attention.

Looks like Earth Crisis is a sexist and anti-abortion band.

Here's an interview:
    http://hardcorebro.tumblr.com/post/2337 ... rth-crisis

Their albums are still available for download on APN. I guess they don't have their place here and we should delete them.

2. xhdrx

xhdrx Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jun 8, 2012

took ya 16 years to figure that out. Not surprising there since Earth Crisis is a hardline band.

3. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

Wow. Um..... Confusion has kicked in. That interview wasn't really an interview. No one gave any clear cut answers. It jumped from one thing to the next. Yeah, I can see why a girl would be a dumb-ass if she got knocked up at 16 without taking precautions, but what that has to do with being vegan is over my head. I guess that is the straightedge talking? I don't know all the rules of straightedge so... yeah. I don't really like reading interviews like this because you can't grasp the whole thing. The typing of this one sucks anyway. The part where Zippy was talking looks like crap, and Bif sounds like a dumb-ass. How the hell can you be "totally against abortion but we still consider ourselves pro - life, I mean choice".

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    The full interview can be found here :
    http://www.candids.com/shemps/mrr/earth.html

Why didn't you bring it up to our attention instead of critising the time it took to find it by ourselves ?

I don't know this band and i never liked it so i didn't inform myself about them.

5. VeganShteve

VeganShteve Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 15, 2012

Oof. My stomach! I didn't know Earth Crisis were hardline, but I suppose I knew almost nothing about them anyway. This crap sounds like childish Christian-brainwash-ramble. Fuck 'em! KEEP HARDLINE DEAD, sez I!