Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Witch Hunt - Burning Bridges To Nowhere - 2009 (US)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Malignance_is_bliss, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Malignance_is_bliss

Malignance_is_bliss Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Jun 10, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

01. Blind Eyes Blind Lives
    02. Everyday
    03. Counting Down the Days
    04. Septa Death
    05. Silence
    06. Void
    07. Sick Industry
    08. Slow Decay
    09. Plastic Dream
    10. Reflections
    11. Treadmill-March
    12. Burning Bridges to Nowhere

RECORD INFORMATION

Burning Bridges To Nowhere
    Release Date : 2009

Recorded at Permanent Hearing Damage December 2008 / January 2009 Mastered by Golden Mastering Witch Hunt 2009 © "Celebrating 30 years of homeland insecurity" Pressing plant and mastering engineer uncredited, identified with matrix.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Witch Hunt Biography

Witch Hunt are a four-piece hardcore punk band currently located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA who formed in 2001 in northern New Jersey. The band started out as a 3 piece with Janine on bass, Rob on drums, Nicole on guitar and all members sharing vocal duties. In 2005, Vince joined as the drummer and Rob switched to guitar. Members also play or have played in [a=Lost Cause (9)], [a=End Me], Lusts, [a=Clockcleaner], [a=Sickoids (2)] and [a=SNOWSTORM (3)]. Their lyrics mainly speak of social-political themes such as imperialism, sexual abuse, the state and the environment.
    ---

There are two bands with the name Witch Hunt:

1) Witch Hunt is a four-pierce hardcore punk band based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They formed in northern New Jersey in 2001.

Their first two releases they were on Profane Existence. Witch Hunt currently have three full albums: ...As Priorities Decay (2004), Blood Red States (2006), and Burning Bridges To Nowhere (2009 - Alternative Tentacles) as well as a compilation of unreleased early recordings entitled This Is Only The Beginning... (2007). The line-up is Janine Enriquez,Rob Fitzpatrick,Nicole Enriquez,Vince Klopfenstein.

The band started out as a 3 piece with Janine on bass, Rob on drums, Nicole on guitar and all members sharing vocal duties. In 2005, Vince joined as the drummer and Rob switched to guitar. Members also play or have played in Lost Cause (9), End Me, Lusts, Clockcleaner, Sickoids (2) and SNOWSTORM (3). Their lyrics mainly speak of social-political themes such as imperialism, sexual abuse, the state and the environment.

2) Leeds based band with a sparkly sinister edge.
    https://soundcloud.com/wearewitchhunt

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Alternative Tentacles

Underground punk record label established in 1979 in San Francisco, California, USA with sublabel/office in London, UK. It was used by the Dead Kennedys for the self-produced single "California Über Alles". After realizing the potential for an independent label, they released records for other bands as well. Dead Kennedys guitarist East Bay Ray and vocalist Jello Biafra formed Alternative Tentacles, but Biafra became the owner in the mid-1980s. Alternative Tentacles no longer owns the rights to Dead Kennedys recordings after a 2000 lawsuit.

Labelcode: LC 8356
    Read More...
  2. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Hasn't there been an issue with the upload of this album before because its on AT?

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yes but he asked first and Ungov said that since the members are on here from time to time go for it.....I guess.

4. Malignance_is_bliss

Malignance_is_bliss Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Jun 10, 2010

yea, if its going to cause a problem with anyone then by all means, take it down. not like you need me to tell you that, but, just wanted to share the album since I didn't see it was posted, nor did I know it was posted before.